譚詠麟 - 不应再犹疑 - traduction des paroles en anglais

不应再犹疑 - 譚詠麟traduction en anglais




不应再犹疑
I Shouldn't Hesitate Any Longer
盼驱走你那迟疑
I hope to banish your hesitation,
愿银河星星一再涌现
May the stars in the Milky Way appear again and again,
积聚成桥达到月儿
Accumulating into a bridge reaching the moon.
望你永远 在我身边伴
I wish you would always be with me,
抛开牵挂与从前
Leaving the past behind.
愿离群双双山里居住
May we live together in the mountains,
免谣言像火灼伤了
Free from being burned by gossip.
当天不应将那份爱
I shouldn't have treated love as a joke,
当做无稽更坚拒门外
更坚拒门外,
但那天开始感觉其实你
But that day I began to feel that you,
已停留在心中深深处
Had settled deeply into my heart.
若你已领会我心中事
If you have understood what's in my heart,
应该不再会犹疑
You shouldn't hesitate any longer.
望从头开始不再孤独
Let's start over and not be lonely anymore,
结伴同渡过此一世
And spend the rest of our lives together.
当天应珍惜那份爱
I should have cherished the love I had,
却淡然相送他到门外
But I indifferently sent him away.
但那天开始我实明白到
But that day I realized,
我实情是真的需要你
That I really needed you.
若你已领会我心中事
If you have understood what's in my heart,
应该不再会犹疑
You shouldn't hesitate any longer.
望从头开始不再孤独
Let's start over and not be lonely anymore,
结伴同渡过此一世
And spend the rest of our lives together.
若未能终生跟你相伴
If I can't be with you forever,
我亦随着风飘走去
I will drift away with the wind.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.