譚詠麟 - 仍愛著你 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 仍愛著你 - Live




仍愛著你 - Live
Still in Love with You - Live
誰説 對我的愛意不會變
Who says my love for you will never change
緣份似在作弄我或你變化難料
Fate seems to play tricks on you and me, changes hard to predict
來到 這戲中與你的結尾
Coming to this play's end with you
曾在往日快樂過今天變了傷悲
Once in the past we were happy, today it's a sad ending
很想説 你別要走
I want to say, don't leave
沈默替代了話句讓你分手
Silence replaced the words that made you break up
難過 有你的過去不能留
It's hard to let go of our shared past
期望有日再遇見可知哪會如願
Hoping that one day we'll meet again, who knows if it'll come true
何以 説過千百次想放棄
Why, after saying a thousand times I want to give up
無奈繼續掛念你怎麼也會想起
I can't help but keep thinking about you, how can I forget?
怎麼會 讓你走
How could I let you go?
留下我獨個後悔內疚傷透
I'm the only one left with regrets, guilt, and heartache
仍掛念你 你已縱已遠走心中只有你
I still miss you, you're already far away, but my heart only has you
你與我之間 何日會再遇
When will we meet again, you and I?
仍掛念你 世界縱變遷分開千百里
I still miss you, the world has changed, separated by a thousand miles
我説我今生 留在這裏只等你
I say that for the rest of my life, I'll stay here and wait for you
仍掛念你 你已縱已遠走心中只有你
I still miss you, you're already far away, but my heart only has you
你與我之間 何日會再遇
When will we meet again, you and I?
仍掛念你 世界縱變遷分開千百里
I still miss you, the world has changed, separated by a thousand miles
我信有一天 還是會再遇
I believe that one day we will meet again
仍愛着你 我盼你有天終於感覺到
I still love you, I hope you'll feel it one day
你與我之間 承諾我會珍惜你
Between you and me, I promise to cherish you





Writer(s): Hee Seung Lee, Seo Moon Tak, Zero


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.