譚詠麟 - 幻影 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 幻影 - Live




幻影 - Live
Mirage - Live
怎去開始解釋這段情 寫一首關於你的詩
How can I begin to explain this relationship, write a poem about you?
胡言亂語心思交瘁 仍未帶出合意字
Nonsense, my mind is exhausted, and I still can't find the right words.
假若可接觸鏡中影像 也許一切可以留得住
If I could touch the image in the mirror, perhaps I could keep everything.
紫色的小盒子裡 盡藏著許多未了事
The purple box contains many unfinished things.
燦爛的晶瑩 代表絲絲愛意
The sparkling crystal represents our love.
暗裡隨著閃閃光輝 映照得奪目耀眼
The shimmering light in the darkness makes it dazzling and eye-catching.
幻像似的愛情 始終會消失去
An illusionary love will eventually disappear.
那幻影卻一一再現我心底
But those illusions keep reappearing in my heart.
怎去开始接触这段情
How can I begin to touch this relationship?
仿佛知道不会容易
It feels like it won't be easy.
睡梦里 追忆里
In my dreams, in my memories,
在寻觅你的影子
I search for your shadow.
你在我的心灵
You are in my heart,
泛起丝丝爱意
Stirring up love.
你却无法停留让我
But you can't stay and let me
捉摸 留住你
Understand and hold on to you.
幻象似的爱情
Illusory love
始终会消失去
Will eventually disappear.
那幻影却一一再现
But those illusions keep reappearing
我心底
In my heart.
幻象似的爱情
Illusory love
埋藏我心深处
Buried deep in my heart,
每个冷冰的晚上
On every cold night,
那温暖都在我心
That warmth is in my heart.
幻象似的爱情
Illusory love
始终会消失去
Will eventually disappear.
那幻影却一一再现
But those illusions keep reappearing
我心底
In my heart.
幻象似的爱情
Illusory love
埋藏我心深处
Buried deep in my heart,
叫我每一个晚上
Letting me hold you in my arms every night.
也可抱拥着你
Can also





Writer(s): man chung lam, man-yee lam, min yi lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.