譚詠麟 - 影子 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 影子




影子
Shadow
晨曦的笑容 投影着你
The morning smile projects you
你令我找到自己
You let me find myself
晨光的照明 犹抱紧我
The morning light still holds me tight
爱让你跟我一起
Love makes you with me
躺躺细沙上 奔跑每个浪
Lying on the fine sand, running every wave
没有你 没有欢喜
Without you, there is no joy
随着这影子 你我一起
With this shadow, you and I together
飞舞着来 飞舞着去
Dancing here, dancing there
忘记了你跟我 怎会着迷
If I forget you and me, how can I be enchanted?
是我怎去开始接近你
How did I get close to you?
墙边的一角 写了这一句
In a corner by the wall, I wrote this sentence
爱是永不会终止
Love never ends
沉思的海鸟 仿也知道
The pensive seabird seems to know
幻想着跟你一起
Dreaming of being with you
远远的飞去 轻快的翅膀
Flying far away, light wings
与日相遇
Meeting the sun
随着这影子 你我起舞
With this shadow, you and I dance
飞舞着来 飞舞着去
Dancing here, dancing there
忘记了 你跟我
I forget you and me
怎会一起
How can we be together?
是你怎去开始靠近我
Is it you who approached me?





Writer(s): J. Cain, S. Terry


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.