譚詠麟 - 披著羊皮的狼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 披著羊皮的狼




披著羊皮的狼
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
我小心翼翼的接近
I crept up on you so quietly,
怕你在夢中驚醒
Afraid that you might wake up from your dream.
我只是想輕輕的吻吻你
I just wanted to gently kiss you,
你別擔心
Please don't worry.
我知道想要和你在一起並不容易
I know that being with me is not easy,
我們來自不同的天和地
We come from completely different worlds.
你總是感覺和我一起
You always see being with me
是漫無邊際陰冷的恐懼
As an endless nightmare.
我真的好愛你 我願意改變自己
I really do love you; I'm willing to change myself.
我願意為你流浪在戈壁
I'm willing to wander the desert for you.
只求你不要拒絕 不要離別
I just beg you, don't refuse me, don't leave me.
不要給我風雪
Don't give me the cold shoulder.
我真的好愛你 我願意改變自己
I really do love you; I'm willing to change myself.
我願意為你背負一身羊皮
I'm willing to wear sheepskin for you,
只求你讓我靠近 讓我愛你
I just beg you to let me stay close, to let me love you.
相偎相依
To keep each other warm.
我確定我就是那一隻披著羊皮的狼
I know that I am a wolf in sheep's clothing,
而你是我的獵物是我嘴裡的羔羊
And you are my prey, my lamb.
我拋卻同伴獨自流浪
I left my pack and wandered alone
就是不願別人把你分享
Because I didn't want anyone else to share you.
我確定這一輩子都會在你身旁
I will be by your side for the rest of my life,
帶著火熱的心隨你到任何地方
My heart ablaze, following you anywhere.
你讓我癡 讓我狂
You make me crazy,
愛你的嚎叫還在山谷迴盪
My cries of love still echo in the valleys.
我確定你就是那我心中如花的羔羊
You are the lamb of my heart, as beautiful as a flower.
你是我的天使是我的夢想
You are my angel, my dream come true.
我摟你在懷裡 裝進我的身體
I hold you in my arms, close to my body,
讓你我的血液交融在一起
So that our blood can mix together.
你確定看到我為你披上那溫柔的羊皮
You see that I have put on the gentle sheepskin for you.
是一個男人無法表露脆弱的感情
It shows that a man can't express his fragile emotions.
我有多愛你 就有多少柔情
The more I love you, the more tender I become.
我相信這柔情定能感動天地
I believe that this tenderness will move heaven and earth.





Writer(s): Dao Lang, 刀 郎, 刀 郎


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.