譚詠麟 - 是你是你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 譚詠麟 - 是你是你




是你是你
It's You, It's You
曾在凌晨静看着你静听着你呼吸气息
I used to watch you quietly in the early hours of the morning, listening to your breathing.
曾在迷离梦里遇上又再遇上心中背影
In my dreams, I would meet you again and again, the figure in my heart.
离别那天互相眼内都有着一瞬间闪过泪光
The day we parted, there was a flash of tears in each other's eyes.
缓步转身在小脸上的眼泪不断的仿似是雨
I turned away slowly, the tears on my face streaming like rain.
是你是你 是你令我想你
It's you, it's you, you make me miss you.
若能又相聚不再自欺
If we could meet again, I wouldn't deceive myself.
是我是我 总不懂珍惜你
It's me, it's me, I never knew how to cherish you.
为何在当日像游戏
Why did I treat it like a game that day?
无伴无眠夜店独醉骤听是你呼吸气息
In a sleepless night in a lonely nightclub, I suddenly heard your breathing.
疑幻似真像透梦里又再遇上心中背影
It felt like a dream, as if I had met the figure in my heart again.
重聚这天互相眼内都有着一瞬间闪过泪光
On this day of reunion, there was a flash of tears in each other's eyes.
摧着你手在小脸轻吻着冰冻的心再渐暖
I held your hand and kissed your face lightly, and my frozen heart began to warm again.
是你是你 是你令我争气
It's you, it's you, you make me want to be better.
漫长路相伴不理是非
We will walk this long road together, regardless of what others say.
是我是我 一生都感激你
It's me, it's me, I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life.
用无尽真心感谢你
I will thank you with all my heart.
从今的一分一刻一再的回味
From this moment on, I will cherish every moment.
是疼你爱你的分享喜与悲
I will share the joy and sorrow of loving you.
燃起的恋火愿能没有限期
May the flame of our love never die.
令平淡生命渐完美
May it make my ordinary life perfect.
是你是你 是你令我争气
It's you, it's you, you make me want to be better.
漫长路相伴不理是非
We will walk this long road together, regardless of what others say.
是我是我 一生都感激你
It's me, it's me, I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life.
是甜是苦亦未忘记
Whether it's sweet or bitter, I will never forget.
一生所爱是你
You are the love of my life.





Writer(s): mu de lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.