費玉清 - 往事情深 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 費玉清 - 往事情深




往事情深
Past events
往事情深
Past events
曾经是个不到最后关头绝不走的人
I used to be someone who would never leave until the very end.
曾经是盏不到蜡炬成灰绝不熄的灯
I used to be a lamp that would never be extinguished until it had burned out.
如今残梦已早晨 清醒有几人
Now that the dream is over, how many people are still awake?
还不是为了情深太难舍
Isn't it because it's so hard to let go of deep feelings?
情不自禁
Uncontrollably,
重新撬开心中这把锁
I have unlocked the door to my heart again.
想起当初决定离开的时候
I remember when I decided to leave,
也是心痛难忍 深情难舍 路难走
My heart ached, my love was deep, and the road ahead was difficult.
情不自禁
Uncontrollably,
多年以后还是走回来
Many years later, I still came back.
想起当初决定留下的时候
I remember when I decided to stay,
也是为了无怨 为了无悔 为了爱
It was for the sake of no regrets, no regrets, and love.
忍不住再走回来
I couldn't help but come back again.
回头路一片沧海
The road back is a sea of changes.
轻轻把窗门推开
I gently push open the window,
往事又涌进胸怀
And memories flood my heart.
轻轻把窗门推开
I gently push open the window,
往事又涌进胸怀
And memories flood my heart.





Writer(s): zi-heng, li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.