費玉清 - 我怎能離開你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 費玉清 - 我怎能離開你




我怎能離開你
How Can I Leave You
★★★★★
★★★★★
問彩雲何處飛 願乘風永追隨
Where do the clouds fly? I wish I could ride the wind and follow you forever.
有奇緣能相聚 死亦無悔
Our chance meeting is a miracle. I would have no regrets even if I died.
我柔情深似海 你痴心可問天
My love for you is as deep as the sea. Your devotion is as high as the sky.
誓相守長繾綣 歲歲年年
I swear to be with you forever, year after year.
我怎能離開你 我怎能將你棄
How can I leave you? How can I abandon you?
你常在我心底 信我莫疑
You are always in my heart. Believe me, don't doubt me.
願兩情常相守 在一處永綢繆
May our love last forever. May we be together forever.
除了你還有誰 與我為偶
Who else but you can be my partner?
藍色花一叢叢 名叫做勿忘儂
There is a bunch of blue flowers called forget-me-not.
願你手摘一枝 永佩心中
May you pick one and keep it in your heart forever.
花雖好有時枯 只有愛不能移
Flowers may wither, but love will never change.
我和你共始終 信我莫疑
You and I will be together forever. Believe me, don't doubt me.
~(尾奏)~
~(尾奏)~





Writer(s): None


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.