費玉清 - 星夜的离别 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 費玉清 - 星夜的离别




星夜的离别
Starry Night's Farewell
星夜的离别1985
Starry Night's Farewell 1985
到了时候要分离 离愁心也碎
The time has come for us to part, and our hearts are broken.
人间总有不如意 何必埋怨谁
Life is full of disappointments, so why blame anyone?
趁着今夜星光明媚 让我记住你的泪
While the stars shine brightly tonight, let me remember your tears.
并不是我狠心抛弃 远走高飞
It's not that I'm heartless and abandoning you to fly away.
并不是我狠心抛弃 远走高飞
It's not that I'm heartless and abandoning you to fly away.
从此天涯海角远离 我心永相随
From now on, I'll be far away, but my heart will always be with you.
我俩曾经盼望着 长久相依偎
We once hoped to spend our lives together, side by side.
我俩曾经梦想着 生活总忧美
We once dreamed of a life filled with love and happiness.
趁着今夜星光明媚 让我记住你的爱
While the stars shine brightly tonight, let me remember your love.
虽然相爱也要分离 忍泪说再会
Even though we must part, I'll hold back my tears and say goodbye.
虽然相爱也要分离 忍泪说再会
Even though we must part, I'll hold back my tears and say goodbye.
让那热泪化作情爱 情爱更珍贵
Let our tears be a symbol of our love, which is now even more precious.
怎么忍心丢下你 留你夜不寐
How could I bear to leave you, leaving you sleepless nights?
难以说出心中苦 请你要体会
I can't express the pain in my heart. Please understand.
趁着今夜星光明媚 让我记住你的美
While the stars shine brightly tonight, let me remember your beauty.
关山相隔 跳跃千里 几时再相会
Mountains and seas separate us by thousands of miles. When will we meet again?
关山相隔 跳跃千里 几时再相会
Mountains and seas separate us by thousands of miles. When will we meet again?
只有寄托满天星星 给予你安慰
I can only entrust the stars to bring you comfort.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.