費玉清 - 秋水伊人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 費玉清 - 秋水伊人




秋水伊人
Autumn Water伊人
望穿秋水 不见伊人的倩影
I wait by the autumn water, longing for the sight of your slim figure,
羹残楼静 孤燕两三声
In this cold and empty high-rise, I hear only the cries of a few solitary swallows.
往日的温情
The warmth of our past
只换得眼前的凄情
Has been replaced with sorrow that pains my heart and leaves me breathless.
梦魂无所寄 空有泪满襟
My soul is lost in dreams, my tears a river that flows,
几时归来啊 伊人呦
Oh, my dear, when will you return?
几时你会走过那边的丛林
When will you appear through the trees yonder?
那亭上的踏印 点点地压真
The footprints you left on the stone steps are a testament to days gone by.
依旧是当年的情景
The scene is as it was,
只有你的女儿啊
But only our daughter remains,
已长的活泼天真
Her innocence and laughter now the only source of comfort and delight.
只有你留下的女儿呦
Only your daughter remains,
来安慰我这破碎的心
To mend my broken heart.
清韵悠扬
The melody lingers,
望断云山 不见妈妈的慈颜
I gaze out over the mountains and clouds, but your face is nowhere to be found.
楼静羹残 难耐襟寝寒
The high-rise is quiet and cold, my heart heavy with longing.
往日的欢乐
The joy we once shared
方引出眼前的孤单
Now only serves to highlight my solitude.
梦魂无所依 空有泪难干
My dreams offer no solace, my tears flow endlessly.
几时归来啊 妈妈呦
Oh, my love, when will you return?
几时你会回到故乡的家园
When will you grace our home with your presence once more?
这里边的橱具 空弃的落叶
The furniture here, the fallen leaves outside,
依旧是当年的庭院
All remain unchanged.
只有你的女儿啊
Only your daughter remains,
已堕入绝望的深渊
Now lost in despair.
只有你背弃的女儿呦
Only your abandoned daughter,
在忍受无尽的摧残
Enduring endless heartache.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.