路壹 - 你看那是岸 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 路壹 - 你看那是岸 (Live)




你看那是岸 (Live)
You See, That's the Shore (Live)
四肢無力的,他浮在海裏
Limbs无力, he floats in the sea
好奇推他的是浮力,還是排擠
Curious what pushes him, is it buoyancy, or exclusion
他介於夢與現實的界限
He is between the boundary of dream and reality
同時被兩者給拋棄
Abandoned by both at the same time
夢是他一路的軍餉
Dreams are his provisions along the way
起風了,你看,那是岸
The wind picks up, you see, that's the shore
夢是他一路的景象
Dreams are the scenery along his way
起風了,今晚,這是岸
The wind picks up, tonight, this is the shore
閉上眼,眼裏的太陽撲朔迷離
Close your eyes, the sun in your eyes is flickering
這是一片不被打擾的宇宙
This is a universe undisturbed
思緒流浪在一片紅色的記憶
Thoughts wander in a red memory
這夢,我做了一宿…
This dream, I've had it all night...
這夢,我做了一宿…
This dream, I've had it all night...
這夢,我做了一宿…
This dream, I've had it all night...






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.