農夫 - 光行紀 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 農夫 - 光行紀




光行紀
The Chronicle of Light and Years
十四歲升中三你啱啱初戀初戀幾好玩
At fourteen, entering ninth grade, you had your first taste of puppy love. It was so much fun.
好玩到每晚半夜三更傾電話傾到電話都無電
Fun enough to stay on the phone every night until way past midnight, draining the battery.
但係依然會掛念依然想見多你幾面
But the longing never went away; you always wanted to see me more.
拍拖第一日就諗點樣去紀念一週年
On our first date, we were already planning how we'd celebrate our one-year anniversary.
拍拖第一個月就諗結婚要點 擺酒要點
By the end of the first month, we were planning our wedding and reception.
兩個人坐喺餐廳一齊plan吓對仔女叫乜野名
We'd sit in restaurants and dream up names for our future children.
直到三個月後 你第一次分手
Until three months later, when you broke up with me for the first time.
十年後你拖過好多隻手
Ten years later, you've held so many hands,
分過好多次手有d乜野唔妥
Broken up so many times, something must be wrong.
另轉頭跟過另一個走
You moved on to the next one,
無論有無另一半你都會flirt下人地
Flirting with others, whether you were single or not.
你唔鍾意佢地只係鍾意多d人鍾意你
You didn't love them; you just liked having people like you.
唔可以俾自己有感情真空期
You couldn't stand the thought of being alone.
一個去一個嚟 拍得耐又會枯燥乏味
One comes, another goes; relationships get old and boring.
搵個新嘅曖昧 舊嘅講句再會
You find new flings; old flames become history.
但係好快呢個next 又變下一個ex
But soon enough, this next fling becomes the next ex.
過多十年你開始有錢有頭有面
Another ten years pass, and you've become wealthy and successful.
有d咁嘅條件好自然想點就點
With your status, you can have whatever you want.
有好多人癡埋身邊
People flock to your side.
追求邊個異性都幾好反應好少會唔應承
You can pursue any partner you desire, and they rarely refuse.
垂手可得嘅感情 若有所失嘅心情
Love comes easy, but it's always missing something.
朋友結婚你諗唔明成家立室嘅感應
You watch your friends get married, but you can't understand the appeal of settling down.
越嚟越容易得到越嚟越唔珍惜你所得到
The more easily you get something, the less you value it.
Easy come easy go唔相信一世到老
Easy come, easy go; you don't believe in forever.
每晚都有著落 每次都咁寂寞
You have someone new every night, but you're always so lonely.
你覺得最大鑊係慢慢失去咗愛嘅感覺
You've lost the ability to love anyone.
由熱情三個月到三十日到三十秒
From passionate months to thirty days to thirty seconds,
拍嘅拖越嚟越多 感覺越嚟越少
The more you date, the less you feel.
玩得越嚟越癲 愛得越嚟越淺
The wilder your flings become, the shallower your love.
你好想返番去以前會為左掛念佢左典右典
You long for the days when you'd do anything to see me.
一個小時一個來電 喂你去咗邊呀
An hourly phone call, "Hey, where are you?"
幾年後拍拖邊有舊時候咁享受
Years from now, dating won't be nearly as sweet.
點樣有feel都得幾秒 然後轉身走
No matter how good it feels, it's over in seconds, and then you move on.
想重拾會三更半夜懷念你感受
You want to feel that longing again, but you don't know how.
點樣有返果種感覺 其實我好想補救
How can you get back that feeling? I want to make things right.





Writer(s): 6 Wing


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.