那英 - 船 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 那英 - 船




Boat
Boat
他往我這岸漂來 身上滿載的是風采
He drifted towards my shore, his presence filled with charm and grace.
不見他手中的舵 只見他的驕傲和自在 自在的就像是為我而來
I couldn't see a rudder in his hand, only his pride and freedom, a freedom that felt like it was meant for me.
他往這一邊開來 幸福從他手中張開
He sailed towards this side, happiness unfolding from his hands.
不見他手中的舵 就像他的來 只為我而來
I couldn't see a rudder in his hand, just like his arrival, seemingly just for me.
我跳上他的船 開始了沒有忽高忽低卻溫暖的精采
I jumped aboard his boat, embarking on a journey, not of soaring highs and lows, but of a consistent, warm brilliance.
那原來都是他把春天 藏在從未打開的口袋
It turned out he had hidden spring within a pocket he'd never opened.
我愛上他的愛 原以為失去擁抱的心終究不能慷慨
I fell in love with his love, having thought my heart, once deprived of embrace, could no longer be generous.
那原來只是冬天的冰冷 借住在 我心裡的殘骸
It turned out winter's chill had merely taken up residence in the wreckage within my heart.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.