郁可唯 - Seek For - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 郁可唯 - Seek For




Seek For
Seek For
走進 命運的圓周
In a destined circle, I tread with care,
有些是愛 有些是捉弄
Where love and deceit intertwine, beyond compare.
曾經遭遇過遺忘
Forgotten memories I've faced with pain,
也耐心地等候
And patient waits have been my refrain.
被提起 被接受
Accepted and recalled, I rise above,
或許 偶爾的詞窮
Though words may fail, my spirit I won't shove.
或許 厭倦世俗的塗抹
Wearied by worldly ways, I seek release,
追逐片刻的歡愉
Chasing fleeting joys that never cease.
如永恆的腐朽
Like beauty's decay, both frail and grand,
既束縛 又自由
In chains of freedom, I firmly stand.
無論輕重 都欣然承受
Burdens light or heavy, I bear with grace,
無論美麗 醜陋 平凡 都是我
Beauty, ugliness, ordinariness, I embrace.
無論悲歡 都盡力觸摸
In sorrow and joy, I strive to find,
不願錯過
No moment missed, no essence left behind.
我只能 尋一份未來
I seek a future, mine alone to hold,
尋一片宇宙
A cosmic canvas, a story to unfold.
尋一個故事 主角是我
I am the protagonist, my fate I write,
大不了 尋一張白紙
A blank page beckons, colors to ignite.
尋一群顏色
With joyful strokes, my portrait I'll compose,
畫一張笑臉 當作是我
A masterpiece of life, its beauty I'll expose.
無愧人生
No regrets I'll harbor, no shame I'll bear,
你聽 疾風的觸摸
In the touch of the wind, your presence I feel,
你聽 無眠長夜的沉默
In sleepless nights, your silence I unseal.
為何我們有記憶
Why do we remember, my dearest love?
絕不只是路過
For surely, our paths were meant to dove.
越真實 越寂寞
In truth's stark embrace, a poignant sigh,
無論善惡 都一樣殘忍
Good and evil, a dance so cruel,
無論過去 未來 都寫滿責任
Past and future, etched with duties true.
無論離合 都一語成讖
In parting and reunion, fate's decree,
不准否認
Deny it not, for all the world to see.
我只能 尋一份未來
I seek a future, mine alone to hold,
尋一片宇宙
A cosmic canvas, a story to unfold.
尋一個故事 主角是我
I am the protagonist, my fate I write,
大不了 尋一張白紙
A blank page beckons, colors to ignite.
尋一群顏色
With tearful strokes, my portrait I'll compose,
畫一張哭臉 當作是我
A masterpiece of life, its sorrow I'll expose.
也算人生
Such is the journey, a human's plight,
尋一個瘋狂的自己
To find in madness, a place to reside,
從來不屬於任何你
Forever untethered, to none I confide.
尋一個偏執的自己
In obsession's grip, a heart set aflame,
從來不屬於任何你
Forever unyielding, I'll stake my claim.
尋一個完整的自己
In wholeness and flaws, I stand alone,
從來不屬於任何你
Forever unique, my destiny I own.
尋一個獨特的自己
In the tranquil stride, my spirit's flight,
不疾不徐地前進
I seek the essence, both day and night.





Writer(s): Ericwang, 葛大為


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.