郁可唯 - 為時尚早 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 郁可唯 - 為時尚早




為時尚早
It's Too Early
枝頭樹梢 春來得早 結伴歸遠巢的鳥
The branches of the trees, spring has come early, a bird flies back to its distant nest
小男女的笑 青春裡的好 大雨如潮 往最瓢潑處奔跑
A young boy and girl's laughter, the beauty of youth, the heavy rain, we run to the most torrential place
靜靜等時間 來消化那些無解 晚來那個人 他是否在途中
Quietly waiting for time, to digest those unsolvable questions, the person who is late, are they on their way?
是誰說 我的灑脫裡總少個什麽
Who said that my detachment has always been missing something?
我等的什麽是否也等我
What am I waiting for, is it also waiting for me?
就讓某一盞燈火 能不偏不移晃進角落
Let a lamp, without fail, shine into the corner
停在我窗口
Stop at my window
風斜雨長 無人知曉 等待是討厭是好
The wind and rain are getting worse, no one knows if waiting is good or bad
老婦人的笑 說為時尚早 一步之遙 走得長路迢迢
The old woman's laughter, saying it's too early, a step away, walking a long and winding road
要允許時間 給生活留無解 你盼望的人 也許已在途中
You have to allow time, let life stay unsolved, the person you are waiting for, may already be on their way
是誰說 你的灑脫裡總少個什麽
Who said that your detachment has always been missing something?
你等的什麽是否會來呢
What are you waiting for, will it come?
就讓某一盞燈火 能不偏不移晃進角落
Let a lamp, without fail, shine into the corner
停在你窗口
Stop at your window
是誰說 誰說等待的智慧給人點撥
Who said that the wisdom of waiting gives people enlightenment?
在相遇前沈默
Be silent before the encounter
但你且莫 且莫在結果明瞭之前上鎖
But don't, don't lock the door of your heart before the outcome is clear
把心的門反鎖
Lock the door of your heart





Writer(s): Hao Tao Wang, Wen Hong Long, Yi Li Tan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.