郁钧剑 - 再见了大别山 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 郁钧剑 - 再见了大别山




再见了大别山
Farewell to Dabie Mountain
再见了大别山
Farewell to Dabie Mountain
清风牵衣袖
The gentle breeze tugs at my sleeves,
一步一回头
I turn to look back at every step,
山山岭岭盼我归
Every mountain ridge awaits my return,
一石呀一草把我留
Every stone and blade of grass hold me back.
啊嘿 再看一眼大别山
Oh hey! One last look at Dabie Mountain,
万般情思胸中收
Gathering up my myriad thoughts in my heart,
胸中收
In my heart,
缤纷的山花呀
Oh, colorful mountain flowers,
不要摇落你惜别的泪
Please do not let your farewell tears fall,
挺秀的翠竹
Sturdy green bamboo,
不要举酸你送行的手
Please do not raise your regretful hands in farewell.
啊嘿 再见了大别山
Oh hey! Farewell to Dabie Mountain,
再见了大别山
Farewell to Dabie Mountain,
你牵去我的一颗心
You have taken a piece of my heart,
我要把你铭记在心头
I will keep you etched in my mind.
相逢又分手
Meeting and parting again,
握别众老友
Bidding farewell to old friends,
男女老少齐叮咛
Men, women, young and old all urge me,
盼我啊隔年再来游
Hoping I will visit again next year.
啊嘿 再看一眼好乡亲
Oh hey! One last look at my fellow villagers,
音容笑貌心中留 心中留
Their faces and laughter etched in my heart, in my heart.
慈祥的大嫂哇
Kind-hearted elder sister,
快去照看你幸福的儿孙
Please look after your happy children and grandchildren.
白发的大爹
White-haired elder brother,
让我祝福你健康长寿
Let me wish you good health and long life.
啊嘿 再见了乡亲们
Oh hey! Farewell to my fellow villagers,
再见了乡亲们
Farewell to my fellow villagers,
大别山呀养育了我
Oh Dabie Mountain, you have nurtured me,
铭记呀在心头
I will forever remember you in my heart.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.