郭一凡 - 情在心底 伴奏 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 郭一凡 - 情在心底 伴奏




情在心底 伴奏
Cradle of Emotions Cover
大人摇篮曲 - 郭一凡
Cradle Song for Adults - Guo Yifan
你是否说了晚安
Do you wish you said good night,
却辗转反侧到天亮
But you turned and tossed until the morning light?
拿起电话放下 再拿起又放下
You pick up the phone and put it down, then pick it up again,
话已在嘴边 却微笑收场
The words are on your lips, but you smile and refrain.
躺在自己温暖的床
Lying in your cozy, warm bed,
闭上了眼久久不能入梦乡
Your eyes are shut tight, but sleep evades your head.
人总是要的太多太过太疯狂
People always want too much, too much, and too soon,
或许放下才是真的成长
Perhaps letting go is how you'll truly bloom.
睡吧 睡吧 亲爱的宝贝 快睡吧
Sleep, sleep, my dearest one, time to slumber so deep,
睡吧 睡吧 别害怕 什么都别害怕
Sleep, sleep, don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear, my sweet.
长大再也没人为你唱
One day, no one will be there to sing you to sleep,
你也没想象中成熟坚强
And you won't be as mature or as strong as you think you'll keep.
熟悉的歌谣伴着你入梦乡
Familiar melodies will guide you to slumber's embrace,
今天这里是你的摇篮
Tonight, my arms become your cozy sleeping space.
睡吧 睡吧 亲爱的宝贝 快睡吧
Sleep, sleep, my dearest one, time to slumber so deep,
睡吧 睡吧 别害怕 什么都别害怕
Sleep, sleep, don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear, my sweet.
难得也能像孩子一样
For once, we can regress, letting our worries go,
听着轻轻的歌谣甜甜睡着
As we surrender to the rhythm of this gentle and soothing flow.
做个美丽的梦 回到孩提时代的那个你
Dream a beautiful dream, a nostalgic reverie,
寻找你梦中的游乐场
A trip back to the playground of our youthful reverie.
别害怕 什么都别害怕
Don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear,
别害怕 什么都别害怕
Don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.