郭富城 - 天涯 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 郭富城 - 天涯




天涯
Withered Sky
天涯凝望 - 郭富城
Withered Sky - Aaron Kwok
曲︰陳大力/陳秀男
Composer: Chen Dali/Chen Xiunan
詞︰清漣
Lyricist: Qing Lian
編︰RICKY HO
Arranger: RICKY HO
微微雨冷風穿過濕透的髮端
Gentle wind and cold rain soak through my wet hair,
紅唇熱吻於咀角抖震卻眷戀
Your warm kiss lingers on my trembling lips.
冷冷夜裏 冰冷的兩肩
In the cold night, my shoulders are cold,
默默墮進惜別天
Silently falling into the abyss of parting.
*離愁淚彷彿歡送風中的雨點
*My tears of sorrow seem like raindrops escorting you on your journey,
離情話不敢多說恐怕妳心酸
My words of love are too scant, lest they cause you pain,
思想困倦卻思念 現害怕清醒
My mind is clouded with exhaustion, yet I dread waking,
或是了斷
For that means the end.
#難道真心相愛只有是無奈
#Must true love end in despair,
難道愛得熾熱最後換來請放開
Must the flames of passion be extinguished by a plea to let go?
分不清錯愛跟相愛
I cannot tell the difference between mistaken love and true love,
還是不必因我期待
Or perhaps I need not have any expectations of you.
+難道天空海闊不再復存在
+Must the vastness of the sky and sea cease to exist,
難道四海以內找不到半點喝采
Can there be no applause found in all the world?
我確信 最美麗仍是愛
I am certain that love is the greatest beauty,
情是冷卻 心意未改
Even though our passion has cooled, my heart remains unchanged.
重唱 *,#,+,#,+
Repeat *,#,+,#,+





Writer(s): Chen Da Li, Chen Xiu Nan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.