Amber Kuo - 原諒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Amber Kuo - 原諒




原諒
Forgiveness
我愛上了你啊 多熟悉的緊張
I fell in love with you, such a familiar tension
把陣陣心跳化成多少的對話
Transforming each heartbeat into a conversation
偶而不經意的沉默 依然美好
The occasional unintentional silence was still beautiful
是我們的童話 卻沒有ending的最終話
Our fairy tale, but without an ending
無聲的冷戰 誰贏誰輸都受傷
A silent cold war, where both winner and loser are hurt
你全心維護的力量 何時也變得無助徬徨
The power which you protected with all your heart, when did it become so helpless and confused?
我們孤單是最好的懲罰
Our loneliness is the best punishment
我們原諒過錯有多麼難
How difficult is it for us to forgive our mistakes?
只求時間能讓一切沖淡
Only asking for time to wash everything away
讓我重回到你的心上
Let me return to your heart
失去你也讓我失去方向
Losing you made me lose my direction
沒人說過這有多麼心慌
Nobody said it would be this anxiety-ridden
想要你的陪伴 變成了好奢侈的想法
To long for your company became such a luxurious thought
我是怎麼了
What has happened to me?
Sigh, ah
誰先給誰原諒 我要等到天亮 啊~
Who will forgive who first? I'll wait until daybreak, oh
我要看著初晨淡上的微光
I want to watch the faint glow of the sunrise
帶給我那一絲希望
Bring me that glimmer of hope





Writer(s): Xiao An


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.