鄧健明 - 小矮人'08 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄧健明 - 小矮人'08




小矮人'08
Little Dwarf '08
小矮人
Little dwarf,
太高亦美麗最矜貴藍玫瑰
Too tall, beautiful, and most precious blue rose,
你似是童話公主多高貴
You are like a fairy-tale princess, so noble.
太矮在歎謂我身世
Too short to sigh about my life,
明知身份有次第 如像你身旁白蟻
Knowing full well that there is hierarchy, like the ants by your side.
縱使坐在谷底 也入迷難估計
Sitting at the bottom of the valley, my fascination is immeasurable,
化身做迷了路笨小孩
Like a lost and bewildered child,
兩腿踏著天梯 終於也可高攀你
Climbing up the ladder, I can finally reach out to you,
向上爬就讓那距離拋低
Soaring upward, leaving the distance behind,
在世間有傳奇也都多得你
There are many legends in this world, many thanks to you,
用我的好心地令你驚奇
You surprise me with your kindness.
*學企起說傳奇 就算高矮都不理
*Let's stand up and tell a legend, regardless of our height,
無論我站得雙腿力竭筋疲
Though my legs feel exhausted and weak,
圍著你從此不必信命理
Surrounding you, I no longer need to believe in fate.
你竟願破例送給我藍玫瑰
Against all good sense, you give me a blue rose,
去兌現神話當中的真諦
Fulfilling the truth in the myth,
你竟願送遞你一切 皇冠閃閃太美麗
You give me your all, your crown shines so brightly,
誰料我可隨便戴
Unexpectedly, I can wear it so easily,
兩手並未枯萎 我入迷難估計
My hands are not withered, and my fascination is immeasurable,
你左右和背後被包圍
You are surrounded on all sides,
縱使掉落天梯 即使我多麼不濟
Even if I fall from the ladder, even if I am so inadequate,
跌下來亦在我愛人心底
I will still fall into the heart of my lover.
Rep*
Rep*
在世間有傳奇也都多得你
There are many legends in this world, and many thanks to you,
用我的好心地令你驚奇
You surprise me with your kindness
學企起說傳奇就算高矮都不理
Let's stand up and tell a legend, regardless of our height,
鳴謝你全身彎低力竭筋疲
Thank you for bending down, for straining your muscles,
來讓我自卑當中有運氣
So that I may have good fortune in my inferiority,
明白到肥矮高挑也是美
To understand that being short or tall is also beautiful.





Writer(s): ruo ning lin, han ming feng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.