鄧健泓 - 難分難解 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 鄧健泓 - 難分難解




難分難解
Difficulties of Separation
聽著往日舊情歌 重遊陳舊咖啡座
I listen to the old love songs that we used to listen to together,As I revisit the beloved, old coffee house.
彷如最初 可惜舊店情懷雖不錯
It's like the first time. It's a pity that the old shop, although nostalgic, feels different now.
然而人物早已換過 方感到特別生疏
The people have long since changed,Making it feel especially unfamiliar.
回憶當年最愉快那春天
I recall the most joyous springtime we had.
櫻花下說出愛你一世未變諾言
Under the cherry blossoms,You said you'd love me forever, never to change.
心裡仍懷緬多感人場面
My heart still yearns for those touching moments.
在昨日約會過的法式餐店
In that French restaurant where we used to rendezvous.
深夜鐵路在搖晃 呆呆凝望著窗外
On the late-night train, swaying back and forth,I stare blankly out the window.
星在發光 星光下那夜曾經親我
The stars are twinkling.Under the starlight, you once kissed me.
陳年歷史早已掠過 恨我活於當初
The years have quickly passed me by.I regret living in the past.
回憶當年抱著你過冬天
I remember holding you in my arms during winter.
紛飛大雪中與你相約下個十年
In the midst of the falling snow,We promised to be together for another ten years.
心裡仍懷緬多感人場面
My heart still yearns for those touching moments.
逝去舊片段再度呈現
Those old, forgotten memories resurface once more.
重返當年八月又過海邊
I return to that August by the seaside, as in years past.
於海浪裡輕吻你的髮尖
By the ocean, I kiss your hair.
沙裡能重見碧海和藍天
In the sand, I can still see the blue sea and sky.
也未變遷 昨日身影不見
They have not changed.But you are nowhere to be seen.
明白我應該拋底思念 回憶卻未擱淺
I understand that I should let go of my memories,But they refuse to sink.
離開多年也沒法看開點
Even after all these years, I still can't move on.
我回憶不變 吻著你的照片
My memories remain the same.I kiss your photograph.
假想著會跟你有新進展 溫馨情人節
I imagine that we are together again,Celebrating a warm Valentine's Day.
初吻前場面 每日上演 但是總看不厭
The scene before our first kissPlays out every day, but I never tire of it.
留戀當年 那日才到終點
I long for those days,For the day when we were finally together.





Writer(s): Patrick Tang, Zhi Hao Cai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.