G.E.M. - 不存在的存在 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction G.E.M. - 不存在的存在




不存在的存在
The Existence of Non-Existence
當我看著你 發現你再也不像你
As I look at you, I see you're no longer the same
那只是畫得很像你的皮
Just a skin that resembles yours, but in vain
卻跟你完全沒關係
Bearing no connection to who you were
耳邊是你平靜的聲音
Your calm voice echoes in my ears
最安穩最鎮痛的聲音
The most soothing, pain-relieving sound
可一片憂鬱誰能聽得清
Yet, a hidden melancholy, hard to discern
這一刻你在哪裡
Where are you in this moment?
我們都只是自己眼裡
We're all just ants in our own eyes
那一群一個樣的螞蟻
A swarm of identical beings
哪一隻消失誰真的在意
Whose disappearance would truly matter?
世界也沒有什麼差異
The world wouldn't even notice the difference
直到我的心察覺到你
Until my heart sensed your presence
直到我世界有你踪跡
Until your traces marked my world
誰在乎分子組織的証明
Who cares about molecular proof?
如果你存在我的心裡
If you exist within my heart
呼不呼吸只是 一種形式
Breathing or not is just a form
存不存在只是 一種意識
Existing or not is just a state of mind
看不看得見你 碰不碰得到你 有什麼關係
Seeing you or not, touching you or not, what does it matter?
零碎的記憶 在試著重整你背影
Fragmented memories, trying to piece together your silhouette
眼前一步步是你的腳印
Your footprints lead me step by step
愈閉著眼睛愈清晰
The more I close my eyes, the clearer they become
然後我的心察覺到你
Then my heart senses you again
遺留我世界裡的痕跡
The traces you left in my world
誰在乎分子組織的証明
Who cares about molecular proof?
你早已存在我的心裡
You already exist within my heart
你呼不呼吸只是 一種形式
Whether you breathe or not is just a form
存不存在只是 一種意識
Existing or not is just a state of mind
看不看得見你 碰不碰得到你 有什麼關係
Seeing you or not, touching you or not, what does it matter?
你出不出現只是 一種証明
Whether you appear or not is just proof
存不存在只是 一種感應
Existing or not is just a feeling
聽不聽得到你 抱不抱得到你
Hearing you or not, holding you or not
有什麼分別 有什麼分別 沒什麼分別
What's the difference, what's the difference, there's no difference
不存在的存在 是最深刻的存在
The existence of non-existence is the most profound existence
當我看著你 發現你再也不像你
As I look at you, I see you're no longer the same
原來離開後才能看得清
Only after leaving can I truly see clearly
所謂存在是什麼東西
What this so-called existence really is
我終於認出你的聲音 記憶裡最溫柔的聲音
I finally recognize your voice, the gentlest voice in my memory
我無法控制眼淚滴答滴
Tears fall uncontrollably
你原來沒離開我心裡
You never truly left my heart





Writer(s): g.s.m


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.