G.E.M. - 恋爱到底是什么一回事 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction G.E.M. - 恋爱到底是什么一回事




恋爱到底是什么一回事
What Love Really Is
这摄录相机 影过你与我的相 情深记录每一分
This video camera captures our closeness
但这夜镜头中 我却看见你转身 留低这冰冷如画
But tonight, through the lens, I see you turn away, leaving me with this cold, painted image
让我发觉天 渐暗
Making me realize how dark it's become
曾以为会直到 永远再远也相拥
I thought we'd be together forever, but in a blink of an eye, it's over
一转眼却够钟目送 wow wow 别对白太俗套 转角有个更加好
Your excuse is so cliché: "There's someone better around the corner."
心痛怎形容 怎形容 被你抛开感觉真刺痛
Words can't describe the pain of being rejected, the sting is overwhelming
过去极勇敢 爱到冷暖也不分 寒冬之下也触紧
I used to be so brave, loving you through thick and thin, even in the darkest of times
但耗尽了情感 过去最尾也失真 留低只不过残忍
But now, my emotions are exhausted and everything is a lie, leaving nothing but cruelty
让谁人越行近
Who will come closer now?
曾以为会直到 永远再远也相拥
I thought we'd be together forever, but in a blink of an eye, it's over
一转眼却够钟目送 wow wow 别对白太俗套 转角有个更加好
Your excuse is so cliché: "There's someone better around the corner."
心痛怎形容 怎形容 被你抛开感觉真刺痛 wow wow 若有日再遇到 盼你看见我的好
Words can't describe the pain of being rejected, the sting is overwhelming
再次靠向这怀抱 wow 独个面对无数 每个深宵与清早
If I ever meet you again, I hope you'll see my worth
心痛怎形容 怎形容 是这孤单感觉失重
I'll be alone in this embrace, facing countless nights and mornings
曾以为会直到 永远再远也相拥
Words can't describe the pain, the weightlessness of loneliness
一转眼却够钟目送 wow wow 别对白太俗套 转角有个更加好
I thought we'd be together forever, but in a blink of an eye, it's over
心痛怎形容 怎形容 被你抛开感觉真刺痛
Your excuse is so cliché: "There's someone better around the corner."
谁记得退色黑白照片中 wow
Who remembers those faded black-and-white photos?
是那些最深感动与青葱 当天对焦的心再亲 最终都一个人
They hold the deepest emotions and youthful memories, but in the end, we're all alone
谁愿再次镶嵌
Who wants to start over?
原来爱情至终 不过刹眼清风 而这一刻我先懂
Love is just a fleeting breeze, and now I finally understand






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.