G.E.M. - 查克靠近 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction G.E.M. - 查克靠近




查克靠近
Chuck Gets Closer
橘色是牽著你的手心
Orange is the warmth of your hand in mine,
紅色是你留下的唇印
Red, the imprint your lips left behind.
綠色是陪你看的風景
Green, the landscapes we viewed side by side,
黃色是陪你數的星星
Yellow, the stars we counted with pride.
灰色是你離開的背影
Grey is the back of you walking away,
藍色是他從此的心情
Blue, the mood that engulfs him each day.
黑色是你沉默的回應
Black, your silence that speaks volumes untold,
白色是他世界的伶仃
White, the loneliness of his world, cold.
查克靠近 一再靠近
Chuck gets closer, ever so near,
卻看不清從前熟悉的表情
Yet the familiar expression is unclear.
你的倒影 如此的清晰
Your reflection, so vivid and bright,
他卻只看到親密的光線和影
He sees only shadows and intimate light.
曾經浪漫是隨便一間餐廳
Romance was once any random cafe,
感動是並著肩的安靜
Touching moments in silence we'd stay.
回憶是夜空裡閃爍的流星
Memories like shooting stars in the night,
現實是當它殞落大地
Reality hits when they lose their light.
查克靠近 一再靠近
Chuck gets closer, ever so near,
你的美麗只是線條的分明
Your beauty, just lines distinct and clear.
一句到底 愛情的距離
A question lingers, "Love's distance, how far?"
是心若遠了 輪廓再也看不清
When hearts grow distant, outlines become a blur.
你讓我看到
You've shown me,
光伴隨的陰影 笑銳化的哭泣
Shadows that accompany light, smiles sharpened by cries.
愛與恨的接近 夢和現實的分明
Love and hate intertwined, dreams and reality defined.
我終於睜開眼睛
Finally, I open my eyes.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.