G.E.M. - 睡皇后 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction G.E.M. - 睡皇后




睡皇后
Sleeping Queen
然後沒然後
And then nothing
曾也夢過 沒然後
Dreams that once were, now gone
忙碌一對手
Busy hands at work
在某夜裡 突然消瘦
Suddenly thin on some night
時間它於哪裡悄悄偷走
Where did time silently steal away
昂貴的心願逐漸被鐵鏽
Expensive wishes rust with decay
何日發覺望透
When will I see through the haze
世上從沒獨角獸
There were never unicorns in this maze
遺忘我是我 誰人的錯
Forgetting who I am, whose fault to bear?
世界當然看重成與禍
The world values only success and despair
遺忘躍動過那心窩
Forgetting the heart that once dared
世界只敬仰最優秀的一個
The world admires only the best, the rare
難道要醒了嗎
Is it time to wake up?
沈睡半生童話
From a half-lived fairytale slumber
用滿腔的志氣踏遍千里
With a heart full of ambition, I've walked miles
為何仍似在自轉原地
Yet why do I feel I'm just spinning in circles, beguiled?
無人記起了嗎
Does no one remember?
從前無價童話
The once priceless fairytale
夢想的圖畫
The dreams I drew
像海邊泥沙 風吹已散
Like sand on the shore, scattered by the wind, askew
然後十年後
And then ten years later
人有幾個 十年後
How many people remain, ten years later?
成長得太久
Growing up for so long
連快樂也 漸為罕有
Even happiness becomes rare, a fleeting song
慣了天天埋頭永遠不休
Used to burying my head, working endlessly, strong
連間中一頓飯亦極歉疚
Even a simple meal brings guilt along
如像變了木偶
Like a puppet I've become
每日呆滯地奮鬥
Struggling aimlessly, numb
難道繼續要無目的過
Should I continue living without a goal, glum?
進退怎能隨人潮跌墮
Can't let the tides of the crowd make me succumb
重燃那漸冷卻的火
Reignite the fading fire, come what may
青春瘋過痛過先不會枉過
Youth's crazy times and pain won't be in vain, I say
皇后記起了嗎
Queen, do you remember?
沈睡半生童話
The half-lived fairytale slumber
用最初的勇氣再次高飛
With your initial courage, soar high once more
無論成與敗亦不會死
Success or failure, you won't die, that's for sure
皇后覺醒了嗎
Queen, have you awakened?
重拾無價童話
Reclaiming the priceless fairytale
夢想的圖畫
The dreams you drew
再一追逐它 天不太晏
Chase them again, it's not too late, it's true
這大世界要闖闖
This vast world awaits your sway
不必怕淺窄眼光
Don't fear narrow minds, come what may
再別蓋過禾稈中你發的光
No longer let them dim your light of day
皇后記起了嗎
Queen, do you remember?
沈睡半生童話
The half-lived fairytale slumber
就算一刻洩氣別要捨棄
Even if you lose heart for a while, don't stray
人若沒有夢這生似死
A life without dreams is like death, I say
皇后覺醒了嗎
Queen, have you awakened?
重拾無價童話
Reclaiming the priceless fairytale
夢想的圖畫
The dreams you drew
有天開成花 總不太晏
One day they'll bloom, it's not too late, it's true






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.