鄧麗君 - 原鄉人 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄧麗君 - 原鄉人 (Live)




原鄉人 (Live)
Man from the Wilds (Live)
我張開一雙翅膀
With open wings,
背馱著一個希望
I carry a hope on my back,
飛過那陌生的城池
I fly over unfamiliar cities,
去到我嚮往的地方
To the place I have always longed for.
在曠野中我嗅到芬芳
In the wilderness, I smell the fragrance,
從泥土裡我攝取營養
From the soil, I take nourishment.
為了吐絲蠶兒要吃桑葉
Caterpillars feed on mulberry leaves to spin silk,
為了播種花兒要開放
Flowers bloom in order to sow their seeds.
在那裡在那裡見過你
Where, where have I seen you before?
你的笑容這樣熟悉
Your smile is so familiar.
我一時想不起
I can't remember for a moment,
在夢裡
Oh, in my dream.





Writer(s): Tony Tang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.