Ronald Cheng - Ba Er Shi Ba Ba Shi Ba - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Ronald Cheng - Ba Er Shi Ba Ba Shi Ba




Ba Er Shi Ba Ba Shi Ba
Eighteen, Twenty-eight, Eighty-eight
就算兩歲是過去 回味也聽到笑聲
Even though two years old is the past, I can still hear laughter in my memory
還未夠八歲便喝醉 原諒我太過盡情
I got drunk before I was even eight, forgive me for going too far
成熟了接吻亦試過 凝望女生算錯麼
I’ve tried kissing when I grew up, is it wrong to stare at girls?
時代蛻變我未去變 難道這叫做錯
Times have changed but I haven’t, is that wrong?
全力拼搏我未發覺 其實已失去很多
I was so focused on giving my all, I didn’t realize I’ve lost so much
由日到晚也在探索 贏掉世界卻如何
I was searching from day to night, what’s the point of winning the world?
臨廿八至發現錯過 同伴已經拆了夥
When I was almost twenty-eight, I realized I had missed so much, my friends have already gone their separate ways
時代銳變我未改變 難道也算做錯
Times have changed but I haven’t, is that also wrong?
期待我老了亦會笑 回望已得到很多
I hope when I’m old, I can still laugh, looking back at all I’ve gained
頭白了再無力去跳 留待子孫捉緊我
When my hair turns white, I’ll no longer have the strength to dance, I’ll let my descendants hold me tight
無論有無八十八歲 隨上帝吩咐結果
Whether I reach eighty-eight or not, I will follow God’s will
時代蛻變結局會變 仍願意去做我
Times will change, the ending will change, but I’ll still be me





Writer(s): Jie Fang, Zhong Ji Zheng


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.