Ronald Cheng - 閉目入神 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Ronald Cheng - 閉目入神




閉目入神
Closed Eyes, Mind Drifting
閉目入神 片段在搖晃
With eyes closed, my mind drifts,
白被單蓋過了絕望 浸染著曙光
White sheets cover despair, bathed in the dawn's glow
過份著迷 我站在何方
Overwhelmed by fascination, where do I stand?
願抱緊你再次滴汗 身心再次安躺
I long to hold you again, to sweat together,Body and soul laid to rest
曾望見世界遍佈了花園
Once I saw a world filled with gardens,
照耀天上溫暖 再美 最後也終極耗損
The warmth of the heavens shining down,But even beauty fades eventually.
如定了季節 幻變早有命數
Like the changing seasons, change is inevitable,
無謂繼續 憑著記錄
No point continuing to dwell on past memories.
沉著痛與你再度接觸
I'll face the pain, touch you again
Your love forever
Your love forever.
閉上眼 看過天空
Eyes closed, I've seen the sky,
閉上眼 再次追蹤
Eyes closed, I'll follow again,
追逐著身軀失了蹤
Chasing a body that's gone.
怕過去痛快消失
I fear the joy of the past will fade,
描繪當天氣質
Remembering the weather that day,
難道記憶消失也值得
Is it worth it to let the memories vanish?
Your love forever
Your love forever.
閉上眼 看你消失
Eyes closed, I watch you disappear,
背向你 有我哭泣
I turn away, my tears flowing.
倚傍著窗簾的瞬間
In that moment, I lean against the curtains,
乍看世界已消失 描繪不出過失
Suddenly, the world is gone, my mistakes hidden,
沉在記憶中卻剩得我
I'm lost in memory, alone.
閉上眼 看過天空
Eyes closed, I've seen the sky,
閉上眼 再次追蹤
Eyes closed, I'll follow again,
追逐著身軀失了蹤
Chasing a body that's gone.
乍看世界已消失
Suddenly, the world has vanished,
重描繪當天氣質
I redraw the weather of that day,
沉重過哭泣也值得
My heavy tears are worth it.
憑著記憶跟你熱吻
I live in my memory, kissing you again.





Writer(s): Jing Jian Ping, Ken Hirai


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.