鄭源 - 好懷念 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭源 - 好懷念




好懷念
Nostalgia
就在那天起
It started that day,
火车开过了故里
As the train left my hometown,
我来到了这座城市
And I arrived in this city,
遇到同桌的那个你
Where I met you, my deskmate.
你说你的名字 叫玛丽Mary
You told me your name was Mary,
最爱唱KTV
And you loved karaoke.
还有最爱画画的茉莉
And there was Jasmine, who loved to draw,
常常问我借半块橡皮
And always asked me to borrow half an eraser.
我们一起 读过数学和历史
Together, we studied math and history,
你最怕是英语 我最怕地理
You feared English, while I dreaded geography.
老师说好好学习
The teacher told us to study hard,
人生每一场考试
That in life's tests,
必须 用功莫迟疑
We must persevere.
还是会想起
I still think of,
情窦初开的冬季
That winter when we were first in love.
你送我蓝色的毛衣
You gave me a blue sweater,
我约你去看场电影
And I asked you to the movies.
我们都不小心 错过了花期
We both missed our chance,
却懂了爱的真谛
But we learned the true meaning of love.
还有太多美好的回忆
There are so many more good memories,
躺在我褪色的背包里
Lying in my faded backpack.
我们一起 就算快乐或哭泣
Together, we laughed and cried.
爱就像块硬币
Love is like a coin,
让我不贫瘠
It makes me feel rich.
贪玩的年纪
In our playful youth,
和球场上的汗水淋漓
We sweated on the playing field.
明天你又在哪里
My friend, where are you now?
好怀念
I miss,
那些上课的日子
Those days in class,
黑板上的粉笔
The chalk on the blackboard,
总是写个不停
Always writing and writing.
好怀念
I miss,
那个睡在我上铺的好兄弟
That good friend who slept in the bunk above me,
为理想共同努力
As we worked together towards our dreams.
如果那时说的梦
If the dreams we talked about then,
都太幼稚 不过都是
Were too naive, they were still,
曾关于青春的故事
Stories of our youth.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.