鄭源 - 為愛停留 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭源 - 為愛停留




為愛停留
For Love Stop
Hello 想着我吗
Hello, were you thinking of me?
昨日夜里想到谁了
Who did you think about last night?
你的心依然平静吗
Is your heart still at peace?
是否残留着那傍徨
Are there any lingering doubts?
Hello 还爱我吗
Hello, do you still love me?
昨日夜里心都碎了
My heart was broken last night.
你的心儿还有我吗
Is there still a place for me in your heart?
是否依然残留傍徨
Do you still have doubts?
伤了心还依然伪装
You've hurt my heart and still pretend
独自寻找你的天堂
You search for your paradise alone
梦中的你是否风一样
Are you like the wind in my dreams?
随着云彩而飘散
Scattering with the clouds?
爱了吧就别再伪装
If you love me, don't pretend anymore
真的有人为你受伤
Someone is really getting hurt for you
哪怕只是一个微笑
Even a single smile
云彩都会为你飘散
Can make the clouds scatter for you
当我发现你为我停留
When I found you waiting for me
停留在这无人的巷口
Standing in this empty alley
倾刻只想牵着你的手
I wanted to hold your hand right away
听你诉说爱的理由
And listen to you tell me why you love me
当我发现失去了温柔
When I found that I had lost your tenderness
只怕以后不能再拥有
I was afraid I could never have it again
倾刻只想牵着你的手
I wanted to hold your hand right away
回味曾经你的温柔 牵你的手
To remember your tenderness, To hold your hand
回味曾经你的温柔 为爱停留
To remember your tenderness, To stop for love





Writer(s): 凌志輝


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.