Sammi Cheng feat. 24Herbs - 罪與罰 (feat. 24Herbs) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Sammi Cheng feat. 24Herbs - 罪與罰 (feat. 24Herbs)




罪與罰 (feat. 24Herbs)
Sin and Punishment (feat. 24Herbs)
誰懲罰過你 想想從頭到尾
Who has punished you? Think about it from start to finish
誰迫你認罪 炮轟你
Who forced you to plead guilty, to bombard you?
衪這麼愛你 但你覺得衪討厭你
He loves you so much, but you feel that he hates you
因此給你那罪惡感 拖垮起重機
Therefore, giving you that guilt
衪只想教你 磨練更謙卑一個你
He just wants to teach you, to train you to be more humble
多反省你 對人對己 易犯禁忌
Reflect more on your actions towards others and yourself, it's easy to break taboos
我無得救 我嘅路係咪走到盡頭
I am beyond salvation, is my path coming to an end
只靠毒品讓我有一剎自由
Only drugs can give me a moment of freedom
望住塊鏡見到自己越嚟越瘦
Looking in the mirror, I see myself getting thinner
喺呢個社會 我只感到越退越後
In this society, I only feel myself retreating
望天打卦 感覺可怕
Looking up to the sky and making predictions, they feel terrible
可唔可以將我軀體立刻火化
Can you cremate my body immediately?
現實社會 我再無能力招架
I can no longer cope with the reality of society
我放棄自己 神會寬恕我嗎
I give up on myself, will God forgive me?
人生為乜 生存好迷失
What is the purpose of life? Survival is so confusing
為金錢卑躬屈膝 為名利改變本質
For money, I bow down and humiliate myself, for fame and fortune, I change my essence
再唔記得自己有乜原則
I can no longer remember my own principles
見一日過一日 直至我嘅末日
I live day by day, until my end
我繼續沉溺 漫無目的
I continue to indulge, without purpose
負面嘅思想 永遠腦裡充斥
Negative thoughts are always filling my mind
係抑鬱定壓抑 我唔識
Is it depression or suppression? I don't know
呢張紙可能會係我最後嘅筆跡
This piece of paper may be my last
誰懲罰過你 怎麼垂頭喪氣
Who has punished you? Why are you so discouraged?
誰迫你認錯 擔起苦行石碑
Who forced you to admit your mistakes, to carry the heavy stone of penance?
誰原諒過你 可否牢牢銘記
Who has forgiven you? Can you remember it firmly?
從寬恕入面 見真理
See the truth from forgiveness
我地係呢一齣戲嘅主角
We are the protagonists of this play
想演好呢個角色需要時刻保持醒覺
To play this role well, you need to stay awake at all times
擘大眼打醒十二分精神
Open your eyes wide and be alert
提防小人係你背後用暗箭將你擊暈
Beware of the villains who will shoot you in the back with poisoned arrows
戲如人生盡力做好本份
Life is like a play, do your best
但好可能故事結局太過逼真
But it's very possible that the ending of the story is too realistic
而真相更殘忍係要被大眾公開評分
And the truth is even more cruel, it will be publicly judged
無奈 你要成為人群中嘅最劣等
Helplessly, you will become the worst among the crowd
光與影呢秒鐘無法形成對等
Light and shadow cannot be balanced at this moment
黑與白嘅關係再次引起紛爭
The relationship between black and white is causing controversy again
灰色地帶衍生一連串質問
The gray area gives rise to a series of questions
你會失去所有似戰爭
You will lose everything, like a war
自由太多會令世人失去平衡
Too much freedom will make people lose their balance
唯有全能嘅神 能夠給你指引
Only the almighty God can guide you
我祈求上帝向你伸出援手
I pray that God will reach out to you
能夠帶你走出呢一個十字路口
To lead you out of this crossroads
其實你 原諒了他 等於救己
In fact, you, forgive him, it is equal to saving yourself
個個犯罪 誰會沒罪 誰壞到要死
Everyone commits crimes, who is sinless? Who is so bad that they deserve to die?
而你 何事要 下半旗
And you, why do you have to surrender?
你要贖罪 陪你贖罪 何只你
You want to atone for your sins, who will atone for your sins? Not just you
誰懲罰過你 怎麼垂頭喪氣
Who has punished you? Why are you so discouraged?
誰迫你認錯 擔起苦行石碑
Who forced you to admit your mistakes, to carry the heavy stone of penance?
誰原諒過你 可否牢牢銘記
Who has forgiven you? Can you remember it firmly?
從寬恕入面 見真理
See the truth from forgiveness
誰懲罰過你 (衪這麼愛你 但你覺得衪討厭你)
Who has punished you (He loves you so much, but you feel that he hates you)
怎麼垂頭喪氣 (因此給你那罪惡感)
Why are you so discouraged (therefore, giving you that guilt)
誰迫你自責 天天刁難自己 (拖垮起重機)
Who forced you to blame yourself, to pick on yourself every day (to bring down the crane)
誰原諒過你 (衪只想教你 磨練更謙卑一個你)
Who has forgiven you (He just wants to teach you, to train you to be more humble)
可否牢牢銘記 (多反省你)
Can you remember it firmly (reflect more on your actions)
能寬恕實在有福氣 (對人對己 易犯禁忌)
It is really a blessing to be able to forgive (it's easy to break taboos towards others and yourself)





Writer(s): Hanjin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.