鄭秀文 - 千年如一日 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭秀文 - 千年如一日 - Live




千年如一日 - Live
千年如一日 - Live
一拖手 就過了六百天 剛剛相識一秒
Holding your hand for six hundred days, it feels like we just met yesterday
我枕邊放滿跟你無數合照
My bedside is full of countless photos of us
熱吻一年彷如五分鐘 熱愛七年還生疏的抱擁
A year of kisses feels like five minutes, seven years of love and I still hold you like a stranger
還未夠鍾 還未夠鍾 年月太匆匆
It's not enough time, it's not enough time, the years are passing too quickly
准我仍然守護你 准我能陪你倒數千億個晨曦
Let me continue to protect you, let me陪你倒数trillions of sunrises
我可用十萬年去預備 每天給予你萬千驚喜
I can spend a hundred thousand years preparing, to give you a thousand surprises every day
轉眼間白髮回望這生 每一場戲也為你
In the blink of an eye, we'll have white hair and look back on our lives, every scene was for you
在那超時空和你相戀
In that time-space, I fell in love with you
物理不能參詳的計算
A calculation that physics can't explain
誰又看穿? 誰又看穿?
Who can see through it? Who can see through it?
一生一世有那麼短...
A lifetime is so short...
熱吻一年彷如五分鐘
A year of kisses feels like five minutes
熱愛七年來堆積的暗涌
Seven years of love, an accumulation of hidden feelings
還未看通? 還未看通?
Can't you see it yet? Can't you see it yet?
年月太洶湧...
The years are rushing by...
准我仍然守護你 准我能陪你倒數千億個晨曦
Let me continue to protect you, let me陪你倒数trillions of sunrises
我可用十萬年去預備 每天給予你萬千驚喜
I can spend a hundred thousand years preparing, to give you a thousand surprises every day
轉眼間白髮回望這生 我風光因你起
In the blink of an eye, we'll have white hair and look back on our lives, my glory is because of you
准我仍然擁護你 准我能陪你飛 看輕我自己
Let me continue to support you, let me陪你飞, and disregard myself
當這世紀都閃過 你于未來亦可找得到我
When this century passes, you can still find me in the future
還像最初 還像最初 一千年與你步過
Still like the beginning, still like the beginning, a thousand years with you
喜歡你 千年如過一天
I love you, a thousand years feels like a day
光速的戀愛如同飛箭
The speed of light of love is like an arrow
不敢相信日月如梭 想到最初
I can't believe how fast the days and months have gone by, thinking of the beginning
怎麼不可時光穿梭
How can time not travel?
兩鬢斑白情侶不多
There aren't many couples with gray hair
一生一世的故事得幾多個
How many of these once-in-a-lifetime stories are there?
找到我們么?
Have you found us?
一百年仍抱緊你 一百年仍愛戀再不理是非
A hundred years later, I'll still hold you tight, a hundred years later, I'll still love you, regardless of what people say
整個世界都經過 你于平行時空找得到我
The whole world has passed, you can find me in a parallel universe
還像最初 還像最初
Still like the beginning, still like the beginning
一千年與你步過
A thousand years with you
一千年太快略過。
A thousand years passed by too quickly.





Writer(s): Hao Zheng Gao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.