鄭秀文 - 千年如一日 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭秀文 - 千年如一日




千年如一日
A Thousand Years Like One Day
一拖手 就過了六百天 剛剛相識一秒
We've been holding hands for six hundred days, just a second since we met
我枕邊放滿跟你無數合照
My bedside is filled with countless photos of us
熱吻一年彷如五分鐘 熱愛七年還生疏的抱擁
A year of kisses feels like five minutes, seven years of love, still clumsy hugs
還未夠鍾 還未夠鍾 年月太匆匆
It's not enough time, not enough time, the years are too fast
准我仍然守護你 准我能陪你倒數千億個晨曦
Let me continue to protect you, let me count down trillions of dawns with you
我可用十萬年去預備 每天給予你萬千驚喜
I can use ten thousand years to prepare, to give you thousands of surprises every day
轉眼間白髮回望這生 每一場戲也為你
In the blink of an eye, white hair looking back on this life, every scene is for you
在那超時空和你相戀
In that hyper-space, I fell in love with you
物理不能參詳的計算
Calculations that physics cannot fathom
誰又看穿? 誰又看穿?
Who can see through it? Who can see through it?
一生一世有那麼短...
A lifetime is so short...
熱吻一年彷如五分鐘
A year of kisses feels like five minutes
熱愛七年來堆積的暗涌
Seven years of love, an accumulation of undercurrents
還未看通? 還未看通?
Haven't seen it through? Haven't seen it through?
年月太洶湧...
The years are too turbulent...
准我仍然守護你 准我能陪你倒數千億個晨曦
Let me continue to protect you, let me count down trillions of dawns with you
我可用十萬年去預備 每天給予你萬千驚喜
I can use ten thousand years to prepare, to give you thousands of surprises every day
轉眼間白髮回望這生 我風光因你起
In the blink of an eye, white hair looking back on this life, my glory is because of you
准我仍然擁護你 准我能陪你飛 看輕我自己
Let me continue to support you, let me fly with you, and let go of myself
當這世紀都閃過 你于未來亦可找得到我
When this century passes, you can still find me in the future
還像最初 還像最初 一千年與你步過
Still like the beginning, still like the beginning, a thousand years with you
喜歡你 千年如過一天
I love you, a thousand years like a day
光速的戀愛如同飛箭
The speed of light love is like an arrow
不敢相信日月如梭 想到最初
I can't believe the sun and moon are like shuttles, thinking about the beginning
怎麼不可時光穿梭
How can we not travel through time?
兩鬢斑白情侶不多
There are not many gray-haired couples
一生一世的故事得幾多個
How many stories of a lifetime are there?
找到我們么?
Can we find them?
一百年仍抱緊你 一百年仍愛戀再不理是非
A hundred years later, I will still hold you tight, a hundred years later, I will still love you regardless of right or wrong
整個世界都經過 你于平行時空找得到我
The whole world has passed, you can find me in a parallel time and space
還像最初 還像最初
Still like the beginning, still like the beginning
一千年與你步過
A thousand years with you
一千年太快略過。
A thousand years passed by too quickly.





Writer(s): Hao Zheng Gao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.