Sammi Cheng - 如何掉眼淚 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Sammi Cheng - 如何掉眼淚 - Live




如何掉眼淚 - Live
How to Cry - Live
語言: 粵語, 曲長: 3m50s
Language: Cantonese, Length: 3m50s
如吃掉芥辣都不刺鼻
If I eat this mustard and feel no nose tingle,
洋蔥不再釋放傷感氣味
If onions no longer release their sad scents,
也許我今睌應該約你
Maybe tonight, I should meet you,
看一齣 悲慘戲
And watch a tear-jerker.
明明暗地裡是愛到要死
Even though I want to love you to death in this secret place,
偏要扮成二人是知己
I have to pretend that we're just friends,
落淚都需要避忌
Even crying, I had to avoid.
連情緒崩潰亦怕騷擾你
I'm afraid that even my emotional breakdown would bother you.
「如何掉眼淚 讓哭找不到根據
How do I cry; let my tears find no reason?
這愛情沒你准許是我沒有這資格來為你心碎
This love; without your permission, I have no right to be heartbroken for you.
『如何掉眼淚 自知身份都不對
How do I cry; knowing my identity is wrong?
要決堤 沒缺口 讓苦戀鯁於心裡 沖積結聚
Want to collapse, but there's no opening; let this bitter love choke my heart, let it pile up and gather.
完場時仍然讓這秘密 埋藏在眼睛裡』
Even at the end, I'll keep this secret buried deep in my eyes.
玫瑰盛放讓花粉撲鼻
The fragrant pollen from blooming roses,
陽光多猛雙眼都不要閉
No matter how bright the sun, don't close your eyes,
最好有風叫沙礫四散
It's best to let the wind scatter the sand,
刺激多些分泌
More stimulation, more tears.
然而繼續暗地愛到要死
But I'll continue to love you in this secret place,
一再扮成二人是知己
And pretend that we're just friends,
落淚都需要避忌
Even crying, I had to avoid.
連情緒崩潰亦怕騷擾你
I'm afraid that even my emotional breakdown would bother you.
AH 想因你痛快的流淚
AH, I want to cry for you,
願眼淚 像被你搾取
I want my tears to be squeezed out by you,
不想這一世 如同這死水 AH
I don't want this life to be like this still water. AH.
沒藉口哭得心碎 只想眼淚 回流時
There's no excuse for being heartbroken, I just want my tears to flow back,
連同著這秘密 留藏在血管裡
Let this secret remain in my blood.





Writer(s): Wong Wy Man, Chan Fai Yeung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.