Sammi Cheng - 時間, 地點, 人物 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Sammi Cheng - 時間, 地點, 人物




時間, 地點, 人物
Time, Place, Person
晨早 黄昏 日间 晚黑
Morning, Sunset, Afternoon, Night
隆冬 晚春 凉秋 炎夏
Midwinter, Spring, Autumn, Summer
无预约 无预告 不分早晚
No appointments, no warnings
刹那 片刻间 爆发恋爱
In a split second, love explodes
但我总不清楚
But I am always confused
在哪秒会碰到你
When I will meet you
顿发觉 将来
Suddenly I realize the future
那么近 那么远
Is so near yet so far
从繁忙长街 从无人房间
From the bustling city streets, from a room where no one lives
到过气冷清戏院
To the cold and empty movie theatre
从浮华城都 从无游人穷乡
From the prosperous metropolises, from the desolate countryside
到来回城乡途上
To the road back to my hometown
何地偶遇你 何地邂逅你
Where will I come across you? Where will I meet you?
真想早点知道
I really want to know in advance
我会试试到 那里多一些
I will try to go to those places more
暗暗盼你经过
Secretly hoping you will pass by
若你觉哪里见过我
If you feel like you have seen me somewhere
若你也到哪里找我
If you also try to find me somewhere
是老天特意安排
It was God's special arrangement
让我等你 让爱出发
To let me wait for you, to let love start
你好动吗 很会玩吗
Are you active? Are you outgoing?
会间中哭泣吗
Do you cry sometimes?
你爱静吗 多说话吗
Are you quiet? Are you talkative?
是否懂讲笑话
Do you know how to tell jokes?
是你 是谁 至今不知道
You are who? I don't know yet
似已相识 或未见过
We seem familiar or have we never met?
最爱我的那个
That one who loves me most
未发生始终都不知
I won't know until it happens
是哪秒哪处哪一个
What moment, what place, who it will be
但信天自有安排
But I believe in destiny
让我等你 让爱出发
To let me wait for you, to let love start
让我等你 让爱出发
To let me wait for you, to let love start
让我等你 让爱出发
To let me wait for you, to let love start





Writer(s): He Xiu Ping, Kwok Lois


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.