鄭秀文 - 生活語言 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭秀文 - 生活語言




生活語言
Language of Life
这里太过寂寞 幻想偏偏太多
This place is too lonely. My mind is filled with fantasies.
男男女女正过路 极美妙似探戈
Beautiful men and women walk by, dancing the tango.
我约你去到街边 或者不需意思
I ask you out for a walk, or maybe we don't need a reason.
像放一次长的假 追踪飘浮的一刻
Like taking a long vacation, chasing a fleeting moment.
如若心中有句话 说吧
If you have something to say, speak up.
让这一刹那无牵挂 感触必须深刻
Let this moment be free of worries. Our connection must be deep.
如若身边有个人 爱吧
If you have someone in your heart, love them.
这里太过寂寞 记忆偏偏太多
This place is too lonely. Memories flood my mind.
谁人晚晚也在播 是那极老怨歌
Who is playing that mournful song every night?
我决意听到天光 或者不需意思
I will listen until dawn, or maybe I don't need a reason.
像放一次长的假 追踪飘浮的一刻
Like taking a long vacation, chasing a fleeting moment.
如若邀请你同游 好吗
If I invite you to travel with me, would you come?
让我释放这一刹 感触必须深刻
Let me let go of this moment. Our connection must be deep.
如若身边有个人 爱吧
If you have someone in your heart, love them.
这里太过寂寞 但青春不太多
This place is too lonely, but youth is fading.
零零碎碎却活过 并带着茉莉香
Life is a collection of broken pieces, but it's filled with the scent of jasmine.
我与你过每一天 或者不需意思
I spend every day with you, or maybe we don't need a reason.





Writer(s): david gistelinck, michel amsellem


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.