鄭秀文 - 總有一個人 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭秀文 - 總有一個人 - Live




總有一個人 - Live
There Will Always Be Someone - Live
如果肯 總有伴共同渡過
If you are willing, there will always be someone to go through this with you
如果信 相處得多便愛得多
If you believe, the more time you spend together, the more you will love
如果想 簡單有簡單的愛
If you want, you can have a simple kind of love
其實一般人 也這麼結果
Actually, most people end up with that
如果哭 不過為那四散花火
If you cry, it's just because of the fireworks that have dispersed
誰人又證實了他比得上 下一個
Who can prove that he is better than the next one?
不過在你無邪歲月 他有幸能一起渡過
But in your innocent years, he was fortunate enough to spend that time with you
懷念最初 怎可曾這樣愛過
Remembering the beginning, how could you have ever loved like this
如何可解釋總有個人 無緣無故地覺得吸引
How can you explain that there is always someone who you feel inexplicably drawn to?
緊張到深呼吸 開心得很難過 都不要緊
It's okay to be nervous and take deep breaths, it's okay to be happy and sad
甜言蜜語未夠安枕 擁抱才會有那種抖震
Sweet words are not enough to rest assured, only hugs will give you that kind of thrill
全為你那時原始的心 仍舊敏感
All because your heart was still innocent then, still sensitive
能不惜一切愛人 無論結果都應份感恩
If you can love someone without reservation, you should be grateful for the outcome no matter what
感激你那情懷如此率真 還沒有顧慮太深
I am grateful for your feelings that are so genuine and haven't thought too deeply
為他哀痛 其實你不過哀悼 舊時未怕會跌碎的心
You are not mourning him, you are mourning the heart that was not afraid to break
其時遇上另一人 照樣能合襯
When you meet someone else, it will still be a good fit
如果哭 哭你沒法愛到瘋魔
If you cry, cry that you can't love with abandon
懷念沒有代價 不須補救地出錯
Remembering comes at no cost, and making mistakes is no reason to compensate
可那樣容易地快樂 可那樣隨便感動過
But it was so easy to be happy then, so easy to be moved
成熟後想天真 難怪沒結果
It's hard to be innocent when you're older, no wonder it didn't work out
如果肯 怎會沒別人伴你
If you are willing, how could there not be someone else for you?
莫非你 只喜歡跟過去一起
Could it be that you only like to be with the past?
除非他 今天也還未分離
Unless he's still single today
然後這感情 你可否去猜 誰首先放棄
Then in this relationship, can you guess who will give up first?





Writer(s): Au Kin Sing, Mak Suen Bik


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.