鄭融 - 傻痴痴 (Live like 18 Concert 2013) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鄭融 - 傻痴痴 (Live like 18 Concert 2013)




傻痴痴 (Live like 18 Concert 2013)
Innocently Foolish (Live like 18 Concert 2013)
若你發覺我時常傻痴痴
If you notice, I always stare,
望著你半醉半痴不懂說話等你示意
Half-drunk, half-foolish, can't speak, waiting for your signal,
可會知你就是 像天邊一個仙子
Do you realize that you are like a fairy from the heavens?
若你愛上 我這個傻小子
If you fell for me, this foolish boy,
活著你影子每天隱約乍現不遠處
Live on, your shadow, everyday looming large not far away,
是我想你將我重視 誰人最愛沒懷疑
It's me who thinks I should be your priority. Who's most beloved, no doubt.
相識當天心裡熱情已經開始
The day we met, my heart began to warm,
求求你珍惜此番心意它多采多姿
I beg you, cherish this feeling, it's colorful and diverse.
柔情如青空輾轉飄過動人我的歌聲
Tenderness like the blue sky, revolving, drifting, inspiring my song,
將你心悄悄灌醉甜蜜似詩
Filling your heart with intoxicating sweetness like a poem.
請明瞭 我心痴
Please understand, my heart is foolish,
情像是怒海翻波不是漣漪
Love is a tempestuous sea, not ripples.
每晚我都跟你夢中輕私語
Every night I whisper in your dreams,
言無盡 將不會停止
Words unending that will never stop.
請明瞭 我心痴
Please understand, my heart is foolish,
能日後地老天荒因為傻開始
Forever and always, because it began with foolishness,
無掩飾只因我願對你真摯
Undisguised because I give you my sincerity.
愛我嗎?耐心等你願意
Will you love me? Patiently waiting for you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.