金池 - 孤獨是圓的 - 電視劇《三十而已》插曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 金池 - 孤獨是圓的 - 電視劇《三十而已》插曲




孤獨是圓的 - 電視劇《三十而已》插曲
Circle of Solitude - TV Series "Nothing But Thirty" OST
沒跟你說 時間是線性的 流動
I didn't tell you that time is a line, it flows
成熟找我 愛情成了稀客
Maturity has come for me, love has become a rare guest
遇到一個 就乘興地鑽牛角尖 不像我
I met someone, and I eagerly went head over heels, not like me
沒有後路 該不該往前走
To have no way out, should I move forward?
長大以後 拿什麼確定我沒走丟
Growing up, how can I be sure that I'm not lost?
搞砸的世界好了沒有
Has this messed-up world gotten better or not?
還有沒有救
Is there still hope?
厭新喜舊 緊握著糖果還是毒酒
Inconstant, holding onto candy or a poison
孤獨是自己或朋友
Loneliness is a friend or a foe
哪些堅持是對的 不能湊
Which of my convictions are right, which ones should I compromise on?
反正孤獨是圓的
Loneliness is a circle after all
反正遲早碰面的
I'll come face to face with it eventually
不如丟掉討厭的
I might as well cast aside the things I hate
結果不耽擱此刻
The outcome won't delay the present
長大以後 拿什麼證明我還能夠
Growing up, how can I prove that I can still
沒任何目的地談擁有
Talk about belonging without a destination
眉頭都不皺
And not even frown
掰手指頭 算算還剩下多少個秋
Counting down the years on my fingers
別一再 再摔跟頭
I won't keep falling
女人的聰明都廢在好鬥
All a woman's intelligence is wasted on quarrels
反正孤獨是圓的
Loneliness is a circle after all
反正遲早碰面的
I'll come face to face with it eventually
不如丟掉討厭的
I might as well cast aside the things I hate
結果不耽擱此刻
The outcome won't delay the present





Writer(s): 姜勝楠, 段思思


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.