鍾鎮濤 - 香腸.蚊帳.機關槍 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鍾鎮濤 - 香腸.蚊帳.機關槍




香腸.蚊帳.機關槍
Sausage. Mosquito Net. Machine Gun.
左手揸機關槍 手袋塞滿香腸
My left hand holds a machine gun, my bag is stuffed with sausages,
背脊掛上蚊帳 清早遠走他鄉
My back is draped with a mosquito net, early morning wanderings far from home,
為覓舊日對象 我決意要他往
To seek my old flame, I am determined to find her whereabouts,
看看我的她 今天可變樣
To see how she is doing, has she changed much?
我跳上山崗 風沙中遠看
I climb to the top of the hill, looking far into the distance through the wind and sand,
到每處影相 相當緊張
Taking pictures everywhere I go, I am full of anticipation,
獨個想若我將一箱箱的豬腳薑
Imagining if I were to give away boxes of pig's feet with ginger,
街中一味請人共享旅途上
Sharing them with people on the street as a way to connect,
或者朋友可將她蹤影講我知
Perhaps my friends will tell me where she is,
她今天的境況她居於哪方
Her current circumstances, where she lives,
暮夜入睡邊疆 水壺沾滿果醬
At night, I sleep on the border, my water bottle filled with jam,
插上暖氣音響 風中掛起蚊香
I turn on the heater and the stereo, and hang mosquito coils in the wind,
為覓舊日對象 我決意要他往
To seek my old flame, I am determined to find her whereabouts,
尚未遇見她 不想返故鄉
Until I find her, I have no desire to return home,
我掛上襟章 搓一搓手掌
I pin on my badge, rub my hands together,
再跳上車廂 頻頻瞭望
Then jump into the carriage, gazing out the window,
幻想若再可跟她一起燒炮仗
Imagining if I could set off firecrackers with her again,
多麼溫馨安詳 月星也明亮
How warm and peaceful it would be, the moon and stars shining brightly,
但我的朋友都紛紛低聲講我知
But my friends keep whispering to me,
她於今早出嫁 今起改姓張
She got married this morning, her name is now Zhang,
幻想若再可跟她一起燒炮仗
Imagining if I could set off firecrackers with her again,
多麼溫馨安詳 月星也明亮
How warm and peaceful it would be, the moon and stars shining brightly,
望向山 望向水 清洗嘴邊的暗瘡
I look at the mountains, I look at the water, I wash the pimples from my face,
水中倒影只有一張懵樣
My reflection in the water is just a blank expression.





Writer(s): kenny b.


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.