鍾鎮濤 - 活在記念中 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鍾鎮濤 - 活在記念中




活在記念中
Living in Remembrance
誰在明日喜歡我 誰人為愛我灑淚
Who will love me tomorrow? Who will shed tears for my love?
誰人為愛我傷心 每一顆心我都記住
Who will be heartbroken for my love? I remember every heart
逃避眼中的一切 逃避面對這生活
Escaping everything my eyes see, escaping facing this life
逃避腦海的追憶 再不想作選擇
Escaping the thoughts that chase me, I no longer want to choose
看著你的一切 看著你的美麗 我不忍他去
Watching everything about you, watching your beauty, I can't bear to let it go
每次再共你一起 那獨有的趣味
Every time I'm with you, the unique joy
心中泛起心中 每個小記憶 活在記念中
Stirring my heart, every little memory, living in memory
誰在明日喜歡你 誰在為愛你灑淚
Who will love you tomorrow? Who will shed tears for your love?
誰在為愛你傷心 每一顆心你都記住
Who will be heartbroken for your love? You remember every heart





Writer(s): man chung lam, yang shui jing shang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.