鍾鎮濤 - 為你醉心 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 鍾鎮濤 - 為你醉心




為你醉心
Intoxicated by You
永望不見淚痕 淡淡的淺笑面上印
I never see tears in your eyes, just a faint smile on your face.
那樣迷人是你真 要是能長伴看著你 誰又會喜歡別人
You're so charming, it's true. If I could always be with you, who would I need anyone else?
我是和一向獨個行 懶計幾多個為我醉心
I'm used to being alone, I don't care how many people are infatuated with me.
但這一刻當你走近 在我心那動感 那份愛的心靈已被震憾
But the moment you came close, the emotion in my heart, that loving heart was shocked.
柔柔的心 悠然彼此深深的吻 它吸引兩份熱誠真摯無恨的心
Gentle heart, our deep kiss, it attracts two sincere and unyielding hearts.
柔柔的心 柔然彼此接近 平易的留在我心
Gentle heart, we slowly get closer, you effortlessly stay in my heart.
無需要誓盟... 便已覺得心興奮
I don't need to swear... I can already feel my heart pounding.





Writer(s): man chung lam, man-yee lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.