閻奕格 - 我愛著就好 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 閻奕格 - 我愛著就好




我愛著就好
It's Enough That I Love You
如果能反轉時光
If I could turn back time,
我還是選擇 把心事揭曉
I would still choose to reveal my heart's secrets.
讓耳朵聽到 你真實心跳
Letting my ears hear your true heartbeat,
也算沒 辜負我用勇氣打擾
It wouldn't be in vain that I used my courage to disturb you.
像從前一樣禮貌
Polite like before,
無話不談著 也值得驕傲
Talking about everything is also something to be proud of.
我們離親密 只差個擁抱
We are only a hug away from intimacy,
又何必 渴望 戀人的稱號
So why crave the title of lovers?
我愛著就好 這種關系 差相愛多少
It's enough that I love you, how much does this relationship differ from love?
能住在你的身旁
Being able to live by your side,
被你看到 已經夠我微笑
Being seen by you is enough to make me smile.
就算有淚光 在眼眶胡鬧
Even if tears are playing around in my eyes,
你不用擔心 我會小心藏好
You don't have to worry, I'll hide them carefully.
用力把昨天遺忘
Forcefully forget yesterday,
發生過什麼 只是場玩笑
Whatever happened was just a joke.
進化成家人 關心又打擾
Evolving into family, caring yet intrusive,
是不是 這樣 也算是得到
Is this also considered a gain?
我愛著就好 這種關系 差相愛多少
It's enough that I love you, how much does this relationship differ from love?
能住在你的身旁
Being able to live by your side,
被你看到 已經夠我微笑
Being seen by you is enough to make me smile.
就算有淚光 在眼眶胡鬧
Even if tears are playing around in my eyes,
你不用擔心 我會小心藏好
You don't have to worry, I'll hide them carefully.
Ohohoh
Ohohoh
花朵會等到綻放
Flowers will wait to bloom,
河流蜿蜒 會找到海浪
Winding rivers will find the waves,
而你 流浪的心跳 會不會再停靠
And you, will your wandering heart ever stop again?
Ohohoh
Ohohoh
我愛著就好 朋友關系 比相愛更好
It's enough that I love you, a friend relationship is better than love.
不用猜愛多愛少
No need to guess how much love there is,
只要陪你 把寂寞都趕跑
Just accompany you to drive away all loneliness.
你在我心裏 亮過漫天星光
In my heart, you have shone like a sky full of stars,
我有多愛你 不需要你知道
How much I love you, you don't need to know.
愛著又何妨 我愛著就好
What does it matter if I love you, it's enough that I do.
不敢讓你 知道
I don't dare to let you know.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.