關喆 - 想定下來 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關喆 - 想定下來




想定下來
Settle Down
曾錯用狂野不羈定義浪漫
I used to define romance as wild and untamed.
瀟灑地摘星賞花邀月自命不凡
I plucked stars, admired flowers, and invited the moon, thinking I was extraordinary.
當下看是斑斕
At that moment, it seemed wonderful.
回頭望才察覺生命空轉 燈火闌珊
But looking back, I realize I was just spinning my wheels, the lights were dim.
流浪從自由慢慢變成孤單
Roaming freely turned from liberation to loneliness.
看許多煙火璀璨又墜落的必然
Watching countless fireworks light up and fall back to earth.
渴望踏實感
I crave stability,
期待為你靠岸 放下風帆
I long to dock for you, lower my sails.
想定下來 兩個人相互倚賴
Settle down, two people, relying on each other.
冬天去滑雪 夏天潛水看大海
Go skiing in the winter, go diving and see the ocean in the summer.
為你的信任和等待 留下來
I will stay for your trust and your waiting,
也回報最真的愛
And give you the truest love in return.
在每個早晨 一起帶笑容醒來
Waking up together every morning with a smile
年少時覺得美的多半夢幻
When I was young, I thought most beautiful things were illusions.
總以為明天會比今天值得讚歎
I always thought tomorrow would be more wonderful than today.
不喜歡被馴服
I didn't like to be tamed,
不喜歡愛的人沒安全感 抗拒負擔
I didn't like my loved ones feeling insecure, I resisted responsibility.
成熟是學會改善自我氾濫
Maturity is learning to curb your excesses.
對傾聽還有溝通不再感到厭煩
I'm no longer bored by listening and communicating.
願意去理解
I am willing to understand,
你含淚的不滿 用心去還(嗚)
Your tearful complaints, I will listen and make amends (oh).
想定下來 兩個人相互依賴
Settle down, two people, relying on each other.
冬天去滑雪 夏天潛水看大海
Go skiing in the winter, go diving and see the ocean in the summer.
為你的信任和等待 留下來
I will stay for your trust and your waiting,
也回報最真的愛
And give you the truest love in return.
在每個早晨 一起帶笑容醒來
Waking up together every morning with a smile
想定下來 兩個人相互寵愛
Settle down, two people, cherishing each other.
承認遇見你 我的想法被更改
I admit that meeting you has changed my mind.
為你的溫柔和體諒 留下來
For your tenderness and understanding, I will stay.
不再任性地走開
I will no longer leave capriciously.
能相互牽絆 才是幸福的所在
Being tied to each other is where happiness lies.





Writer(s): Ruo-long Yao, Zhe Guan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.