關楚耀 - 一年(ONE TAKE獨唱版) - One Take Solo - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關楚耀 - 一年(ONE TAKE獨唱版) - One Take Solo




一年(ONE TAKE獨唱版) - One Take Solo
A Year (One Take Solo Version) - One Take Solo
睇不见讲不到摸不清猜不出
Can't see, can't speak, can't figure it out, can't guess
一息间 失去了青空
In an instant, the sky was lost
睁开眼张开嘴松开手打开心
Open my eyes, open my mouth, let go of my hands, open my heart
一觉苏醒灵魂惊动
Awake from a dream, my soul is shaken
谁哄骗耳朵 难道四面有楚歌
Who's deceiving my ears? Are there really enemies on all sides?
两手握紧不染指 人寰中千差百错
Hold my hands tight, don't get involved, amidst the myriad of wrongs and rights in this world
你若回头望清楚 望清楚 可会痛恨我
If you look back and see clearly, will you hate me?
可怪我痴心爱错麽 看清楚 这小风波
Can you blame me for my foolish love? See clearly, this little storm
望着前路又几多 又几多 可再度同坐
Looking ahead, how much, how much, can we sit together again?
情谊留心中 人儿留风中 剩我
Affection lingers in my heart, you're gone with the wind, leaving only me
一眨眼一呼吸一举手一转身
In the blink of an eye, a breath, a gesture, a turn
一息间差错有许多
In an instant, there are many mistakes
这感慨 这低首这卑躬这屈膝
This sigh, this bow, this curtsey, this kneeling
一觉苏醒明了因果
Awake from a dream, understanding the cause and effect
面对过痛苦 三餐一宿不再白过
Faced with pain, these meals are no longer in vain
关起了凄楚 耀眼渐看清 一载经已过
Locked away the sadness, the light gradually shines through, a year has passed
你若回头望清楚 望清楚 可会痛恨我
If you look back and see clearly, will you hate me?
可怪我痴心爱错麽 看清楚 这小风波
Can you blame me for my foolish love? See clearly, this little storm
望着前路又几多 又几多 不理会结果
Looking ahead, how much, how much, don't care about the outcome
情谊留心中 人儿留风中 剩我 几多
Affection lingers in my heart, you're gone with the wind, leaving me, how much
重温这故事看到麽
Reliving this story, can you see?
离别那道背影 那阵笑声
That parting figure, that laughter
莫问前因 好麽
Let's not ask about the past, okay?
你若回头望清楚 望清楚 可再次同坐
If you look back and see clearly, will we sit together again?
可怪我痴心爱错麽 看清楚 这小风波
Can you blame me for my foolish love? See clearly, this little storm
望着前路又几多 历尽风波 可再度捱饿
Looking ahead, how much, through all the storms, can we starve again?
情谊留心窝 人儿留低过
Affection lingers in my heart, you've left your mark
你若回头望清楚 尽望清楚 指责我愚懦
If you look back and see clearly, see everything clearly, blame me for my foolishness
一个我默然承担起一切怕什麽
I'll silently bear it all, what am I afraid of?
望着前路是坎坷 若再三惹祸 都珍惜结果
Looking ahead, it's a bumpy road, if I cause trouble again, cherish the outcome
情谊留心中 人儿留风中 剩我
Affection lingers in my heart, you're gone with the wind, leaving me
收缩
Collapse





Writer(s): xiao ke, kelvin kwan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.