關楚耀 - 孱弱 (微電影"茶木邂逅"主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關楚耀 - 孱弱 (微電影"茶木邂逅"主題曲)




孱弱 (微電影"茶木邂逅"主題曲)
Weakness (Theme Song of the Microfilm "Tea and Wood Encounter")
混乱 混什么都好
Confusion. Whatever confusion.
有几多渴望便有几多倒数
My every longing brings a new countdown.
活在 幻觉的焦土
Living in the scorched earth of an illusion.
我找不到地图
I can't find a map.
最恐怖 未算恐怖没相比你的吞吐
Most terrifying? It's not so terrifying without comparison to your words.
要是无心 你别行好
If you don't care, don't do me any favors.
难面对自己 还凭什么触摸你
Hard to face myself. How could I try to touch you?
磨灭了梦想 然而未有力寻死
My dreams have been wiped out, but I still don't have the strength to die.
我偏偏精于说谎 童话般天真取悦你
I'm an expert at telling lies. I'll make you happy with fairy tales.
但未忘记 又未提起
But I haven't forgotten. And I haven't mentioned it again.
陪着我自卑 还凭什么安抚你
If you're with my low self-esteem, how could I comfort you?
沉睡到日出 无名氏算著年纪
Sleeping until sunrise. A nobody counting the years.
像星星不敢见光 孱弱得只可辜负你
Like a star that doesn't dare to shine. Too weak to do anything but let you down.
换换游戏 累极时可 放弃
Let's change the game. When I'm too tired, I can give up.
自虐 便令我自豪
Self-destruction. It makes me proud.
有几多破坏便有几多美好
Every act of destruction creates something beautiful.
活在 万世的孤岛
Living on an eternal desert island,
也比不上地牢
Worse even than a dungeon.
最恐怖 未算恐怖 谁希罕你的安慰
Most terrifying? It's not so terrifying. Who cares about your sympathy?
继续残忍 你别行好
Keep being cruel. Don't do me any favors.
陪着我自卑 还凭什么安抚你
If you're with my low self-esteem, how could I comfort you?
沉睡到日出 无名氏算著年纪
Sleeping until sunrise. A nobody counting the years.
像星星不敢见光 孱弱得只可辜负你
Like a star that doesn't dare to shine. Too weak to do anything but suddenly leave you.
换换游戏 累极时可 放弃
Let's change the game. When I'm too tired, I can give up.
我这样你会觉得不吸引
You find me unattractive like this.
我这样你会负多一种责任
You'll feel even more responsible for me like this.
我要 离开
I should leave.
陪着我自卑 还凭什么安抚你
If you're with my low self-esteem, how could I comfort you?
沉睡到日出 无名氏算著年纪
Sleeping until sunrise. A nobody counting the years.
像星星不敢见光 孱弱到突然离开你
Like a star that doesn't dare to shine. Too weak to suddenly leave you.
未及忘记 已配不起 爱你
Before I can forget, I'm not worthy of loving you anymore.





Writer(s): Gwan Jiang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.