關楚耀 - 至少媽媽願意聽 (國) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關楚耀 - 至少媽媽願意聽 (國)




至少媽媽願意聽 (國)
At Least Mom Is Willing to Listen (English)
台上剩下了我突然想起了你
Standing on stage, I suddenly thought of you
為何還要裝作不在意的表情
Why must you still pretend you do not care?
感謝觀眾的你差點讓我相信
I almost believed you, my dear audience
怎麼捨得拆穿誠懇的面具
How could you bear to tear off your honest mask?
怎麼捨得讓人看見真的你
How could you bear to let people see the person you truly are?
讓我説給你聽
Let me tell you
你演那場戲 逼真得很嘔心 Baby
You acted that play, and you did it so disgustingly, baby.
感動得無法呼吸
I can barely breathe from how touched I am.
就當我求你 求你不再否認自己
I’m begging you, please don't deny yourself anymore.
得獎是重要事情
Winning an award is important,
只要你願意 分享你真心
As long as you're willing to
至少媽媽願意聽 還愛着你
Share your truth; at least mom is willing to listen. She still loves you.
我還是愛着你 我還是愛着你
I still love you. I still love you.
我還是愛着你
I still love you.
台上我又不知覺的想起了你
Standing on stage again, I can't help but think of you again.
為何還是一幅不在意的表情
Why do you still have that nonchalant expression?
你説沒事的時眉梢出賣了你
When you said you were okay, the edge of your eyebrows betrayed you.
怎麼捨得讓你戴着那面具
How could you bear to let you wear that mask?
怎麼捨得讓你再欺騙自己
How could you bear to let you deceive yourself?
讓我説給你聽
Let me tell you
你演那場戲 逼真得很嘔心 Baby
You acted that play and you did it so disgustingly, baby.
感動得無法呼吸
I can barely breathe from how touched I am.
就當我求你 求你不再否認自己
I’m begging you, please don't deny yourself anymore.
得獎是重要事情 只要你願意
Winning an award is important. As long as you're willing
你演那場戲 逼真得很嘔心 Baby
You acted that play and you did it so disgustingly, baby.
感動得無法呼吸
I can barely breathe from how touched I am.
(就當我求)就當我求你 求你不再否認自己
(I’m begging you) I’m begging you, please don't deny yourself anymore.
得獎是重要事情
Winning an award is important.
只要你願意 分享你真心
As long as you're willing to share your truth;
至少媽媽願意聽 還愛着你
At least mom is willing to listen. She still loves you.





Writer(s): Chor Yiu Kwan, Hon Ming Alexander Fung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.