關菊英 - 講不出聲 - (劇集 "溏心風暴" 主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關菊英 - 講不出聲 - (劇集 "溏心風暴" 主題曲)




講不出聲 - (劇集 "溏心風暴" 主題曲)
Unspoken - (Theme Song from TV Series Palace III)
誰人無得到一切的渴求
Who has not yearned for everything and anything?
誰人無攻於心計的理由
Who does not justify their scheming?
平凡人生 天真過後 要怎麼走
Ordinary life. After naivety, what path lies ahead?
如何從委曲中再相信人
How to trust people again after being wronged?
誰無狂想 不可告人
Who has not had unspoken fantasies?
難忘時光 必須散席 留下我
Unforgettable times must end, leaving me behind
*快樂時 抱著時
*In moments of joy, I hold on tight
那是至死不渝朋友
That is a friend loyal until death
決裂時 你為何以為再拖一會
In times of conflict, why did you think that if we just delayed it
還有時候
There would still be time?
即使多風光都要清醒
Even in moments of glory, stay sober
有幾多掌聲也是孤清
No matter how much applause, you are alone
你只可聽到我大笑聲
You can only hear me laughing
哭泣 也未放聲
My tears remain silent
講不出聲 講不出聲
Unspoken, unspoken
任由自己 半夜驚醒
I wake up in the middle of the night
我只不過偶爾受了驚
I am only occasionally startled
於是 才遺忘本性*
Thus forgetting my true nature*
誰人能甘心一世一個人
Who can be content to be alone for their entire life?
如何才得資格可愛人
How can one become worthy of love?
誠惶誠恐 只得我是 明白我
Trembling in fear, only I truly understand myself






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.