阿沁 - 光榮時刻 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 阿沁 - 光榮時刻




光榮時刻
Glorious Moment
沒有慌張 就是沒有信仰 如果還有機會 我會奮戰一場
No panic, that's no faith. If there's still a chance, I'll fight it out.
這是光榮時刻 堅決不投降
This is a glorious moment, I will never give up.
失去愛的力量 痛苦不能抵抗 驕傲瞬間崩塌 勇氣刻在臉上
Losing the power of love, the pain is unbearable. Pride suddenly collapses, with courage etched on my face.
沉默瓦解盔甲 逼著我投降
Silence destroys my armor, forcing me to surrender.
蝴蝶效應 花成春泥 季節轉動不停
Butterfly effect, flower turns into mud, seasons change relentlessly.
把愛情捧在手心 打入心底 默契 相互輝映
Holding love in the palm of my hand, engraving it in my heart, a tacit understanding, shining on each other.
*原諒我 掙脫不開驕傲自尊 不想不想被打敗
*Forgive me, I can't escape the pride and dignity, I don't want to be defeated.
愛上你 是我第一次崩壞
Falling in love with you is the first time I broke down.
光榮的 時刻誰也不想依賴 不要不要說出來
The glorious moment no one wants to rely on, don't say it out loud.
有一天 你會徹底的明白
One day you will understand thoroughly.
Repeat all once
Repeat all once
光榮時刻 光榮時刻 光榮時刻 光榮時刻
Glorious moment, glorious moment, glorious moment, glorious moment.
Repeat *,*
Repeat *,*





Writer(s): Huang Han Qing, A Qin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.