阿立 - 草地踏實 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 阿立 - 草地踏實




草地踏實
The Grassland Ground
阮行佇這片草地 心內堅定的想要改變
I walk in this grassland with a firm heart that seeks to change.
日頭赤燄底曬 腳底還是感覺很鬆適
Though the sun blazes down, my feet feel at ease.
牽著阮的心肝寶貝 心內堅定伊的未來會好好去飛
Holding my precious one's hand, I trust their future will take flight.
阮堅定恩望 把握進步的機會
I hold the hope, to grasp every chance to grow.
南方 青色的山陪阮艱苦過
Green mountains in the south, they've seen me through hard times.
田中 田梗的草乎咱腳踏實地
The rice paddies and their paths, keep my feet planted firmly on the ground.
妳的面容 阮相信把握就是咱的
Your face, I believe, holding on is ours.
這片草地 乎咱完整的交給乎咱的細小
This grassland, we'll give it all to our little ones.
恁走佇這片草地 阮心裡堅定的想欲改變
You walk in this grassland, my heart yearns for change.
日頭赤燄底曬 交給阮來照顧這片土地
Under the sun's harsh gaze, I'll tend to this land.
牽著恁的心肝寶貝 心內堅定未來一定會好好去飛
Holding your precious one's hand, I'm sure their future will soar.
阮堅定恩望 創作進步的機會
I hold the hope, to create chances for progress.
南方 青色的山陪咱作伙
Green mountains in the south, they'll walk with us.
田中 田梗的路乎咱腳踏實地
The rice paddies and their paths, keep our feet grounded.
看到恁的面容 阮相信把握就是咱的
Seeing your face, I believe, holding on is ours.
這片草地 乎阮來照顧 完整的還乎咱的細小
This grassland, I'll care for it, and give it all to our little ones.
南方 青色的山陪阮艱苦過
Green mountains in the south, they've seen me through hard times.
田中 田梗的草乎咱腳踏實地
The rice paddies and their paths, keep our feet planted firmly on the ground.
南方 青色的山陪咱作伙
Green mountains in the south, they'll walk with us.
田中 田梗的路乎咱腳踏實地
The rice paddies and their paths, keep our feet grounded.





Writer(s): 阿立

阿立 - Taiwan Melody
Album
Taiwan Melody
date de sortie
11-09-2015



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.